Live Archive Update

Graveless Soul

Tranquility Personified
Jun 8, 2001
UK
www.btinternet.com
Hello peeps,

I'm looking to update the live archive before the next US tour starts, can I have some help with a few setlists please:

15-06-2003 Fields Of Rock Festival, The Netherlands
28-06-2003 Summer In Hell Festival, Bologna, Italy
01-07-2003 Longhorn, Stuttgart, Germany
06-07-2003 With Full Force Festival, Germany (when it happens!)

Cheers, and keep your eyes peeled for the updates. I've added some new audio & video bootlegs....

www.opethlive.cjb.net

summer day in hell

1.godhead's lament
2.deliverance
3.the drapery falls
4.a fair judgement
5.demon of the fall [with a short jammed introduction with mikael talking to the crowd]

it should be correct... i was there!!!

opethpainter said:
summer day in hell

1.godhead's lament
2.deliverance
3.the drapery falls
4.a fair judgement
5.demon of the fall [with a short jammed introduction with mikael talking to the crowd]

it should be correct... i was there!!!

Was it just five songs? The sound was terrible on the first two. I've never seen anyone mishandling a soundboard like those guys. Type O Negative's sound was crystal clear though...

Well, thanks you for that overwhelming response people....

So then, for those of you who care:

I've decided I'm going to leave the update until the end of the upcoming US tour. The reason being that I'm still reviewing the new recordings I've received from the last US tour in May, plus the two videos (Hultsfred & Inferno) & their respective audio.

Also, I'm also expecting there to be quite a few more additions to the audio archive once this upcoming US tour with Porcupine Tree has finished. My reasoning for this is that when PT last toured the US in 2002, 18 of the 22 shows they played were recorded. Now, I reckon that Opeth will be recorded along with PT for this tour by the people recording PT (and I know of at least 4 shows that are potentially going to be recorded). Now obviously, this is me speculating, but I have a feeling that this is going to be Opeth most documented tour so far (fingers crossed) ;)

So yeah, thanks for everyone's help so far, if you want to keep up to date on the recordings that are appearing, check out my trading site for any new stuff...

Cheers

Russ