Live at Last

Ze Dan said:
I have a blast each time I listen to it, it gives me more and more regrets for not being there (sic)
As great as the audio disc is, the live show itself was something else - especially as a longtime Enchant nut. I can't wait to see the DVD. With the show, the general atmosphere the whole weekend, getting to meet fellow Enchant fans, and getting to meet the guys themselves of Enchant, the Imusicast show is one of my top five concert experiences of all time. :worship: :headbang:

Burke said:
As great as the audio disc is, the live show itself was something else - especially as a longtime Enchant nut. I can't wait to see the DVD. With the show, the general atmosphere the whole weekend, getting to meet fellow Enchant fans, and getting to meet the guys themselves of Enchant, the Imusicast show is one of my top five concert experiences of all time. :worship: :headbang:
You said it! :wave: What an experience! After hearing the CD, I believe the DVD is going to really blow us away, whether we were there or not. (DVD release event, guys???) :D

Kristin
Via:loco: dragon