Live broadcast on daily show "Rivstart"

My friend sent me an SMS and told me they even broadcasted it live on TV. It was at a local TV chanel in Ghotenburg where they also send the readio show on TV. Did someone recorded that? Wanna see :p

Guess what I got? :-D
Sometimes I _really_ love the internet! I left the "interview" part in as well, so most of you want to skip into about 2:20 into the video. I don't see any need to sub it, it's some small chatter, Tom says hi to his daughter and then they play.

YouTube (with interview):
YouTube (song only):
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/148621780/Evergrey-Torn__accoustic_at_Rivstart_2008-09-26_.flv.html

(Thank you Bandit 104.8 for providing high quality videos of your morning shows! Oh, and of course THANK YOU Evergrey for playing it accoustic!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and notice how the radio station spells it "Thorn", guess they need an english dictionary.

Sweet videos, thanks for posting 'em! :) Torn sounds fuckin' awesome as an acoustic version too! :headbang:

thanks for postin those videos dude i like torn acoustic maybe they could do the whole album acoustic.. it's annoying not knowing what their talking about i only know aussie lol :headbang:

I need subs.. i dont know swedish =(
But i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the acoustics songs
it's beautifull!!!!!!!

You can hear its early in the morning :lol: They sounded alot better in their acoustic set in Gothenburg. Anyways, thanks for posting!

They did the Ulla Forest swingley by writing Thorn:lol: