gates of metal-gig on radio + streaming

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
EVERGREY: GATES OF METAL Performance To Air On Swedish National Radio - Oct. 18, 2005 On October 27 at 9:00 p.m. Central European time, Swedish national radio channel P3 will broadcast EVERGREY's performance from this year's Gates of Metal festival recorded the weekend of August 5-6 at Folkets Park in Hultsfred, Sweden). The show will also be streamed at the same time on www.sr.se/p3/live.

EVERGREY's "A Night to Remember" DVD topped the official Swedish music DVD chart in its first week of release last May.

"A Night to Remember" was filmed on October 9, 2004 in Gothenburg, Sweden with 15 high-definition cameras by video producer Patric Ullaeus (LACUNA COIL, IN FLAMES, DIMMU BORGIR) and includes all six of the group's videos to date. A second DVD disc includes backstage material, in-depth interviews with each of the members, gear-talk, live material from the beginning of their career, festivals, old demo songs and tons of pictures.

Upcoming EVERGREY shows:

Nov. 05 - Mexico City, MEX - Circo Volador
Nov. 06 – Guadalajara, MEX - Hard Rock Live
Nov. 12 – Haugesund, NOR - Karmøygeddon Metal Festival

Which is next Thursday at... 2 or 3pm Eastern? I will probably have to work, but if not, I'll be in the IRC channel while listening...

A bump to remind everyone of this now that the site's back up. Come hang out with us in IRC! If you haven't got IRC, there's a Javachat link on evergrey.net.

So is this performance available on the website anywhere or was it just broadcasted live? I don't know Swedish so I can't read anything at the site.

It doesn't work for me. I only have a link that sends me back to the Evergrey website, then another that opens up what appears to be an information window, that only has a link to close it. :(

It doesn't work for me. I only have a link that sends me back to the Evergrey website, then another that opens up what appears to be an information window, that only has a link to close it.
That's what happened to me until I looked on the left hand side of the page where it says "Lyssna på de senaste konserterna" and there is a pic of headphones, then click "Torsdag". BTW, you need Real Player to hear this.