Live Dimmu Borgir concert streaming Saturday

It sucks they only ever play one song from SBD, though it is the best song. "Dreamside Dominions" would be amazing live.

It sucks they only ever play one song from SBD, though it is the best song. "Dreamside Dominions" would be amazing live.

they played two from SBD when i saw them... here's the setlits, though i don't remember the order:

Behemoth:
slaves shall serve
prometherian
at the left hand of god
christgrinding avenue
conquer all
demigod
as above, so below
antichristian phenomenon
chant for eschaton 2000

dimmu:
spellbound
in death's embrace
the serpentine offering
the chosen legacy
the fallen arises (interlude)
the fundamental alienation
the blazing monoliths of defiance
the insight and the catharsis
puritania
progenies of the great apocalypse
mourning palace
a succubus in rapture
the maelstrom mephisto

and... um... shit there were two more off of in sorte diaboli but i can't remember the titles closing music was that last track off of puritanical

So, having given In Sorte another listen tonight... does anyone else here find that album to suck enormous balls? I kinda gave it the benefit of a doubt the first time I heard it, but by now I've come to the conclusion that it's undoubtedly the nadir of their career thus far.

Yeah, it really is a shame. That album's underrated as fuck.

So, having given In Sorte another listen tonight... does anyone else here find that album to suck enormous balls? I kinda gave it the benefit of a doubt the first time I heard it, but by now I've come to the conclusion that it's undoubtedly the nadir of their career thus far.

Yeah, it really is a shame. That album's underrated as fuck.

ISD is good but not great. SBD is awesome. Highly underrated. I'm glad they at least did two from that disc but I would loved to have heard Reptile; Behind the Curtains of Night and Grotesquery Conceiled.

It was a good show. Dimmu was amazing. Keep of Kalessin were really cool when I briefly talked.

That's all? Didn't miss much I guess. Probably all off Armada.

So, having given In Sorte another listen tonight... does anyone else here find that album to suck enormous balls? I kinda gave it the benefit of a doubt the first time I heard it, but by now I've come to the conclusion that it's undoubtedly the nadir of their career thus far..

It's their worst, but not unlistenable.

ISD is good but not great. SBD is awesome. Highly underrated. I'm glad they at least did two from that disc but I would loved to have heard Reptile; Behind the Curtains of Night and Grotesquery Conceiled.

And "Dreamside Dominions" duh.

I like ISD, I listened to it for a while, EDT is a little better though, though I prefer ISD's vocals.
And that'd be great if Dimmu played Entrance live, one of my favorites off
EDT.

I like ISD, I listened to it for a while, EDT is a little better though, though I prefer ISD's vocals.
And that'd be great if Dimmu played Entrance live, one of my favorites off
EDT.

EDT is light-years ahead of ISD, especially vocalwise. EDT is Shagrath's best performance by far.