Live event on October 12, 2008 in Moscow

Berserk

I am Them...
Sep 26, 2002
Moscow
www.foreststream.net
So, after a long dwelling in the 'studio' Forest Stream is going to have some action.

We will perform a short live program on MusicMoscow-2008 exhibition on October 12, 2008 in Sokolniki, Moscow. The exact time is yet to be confirmed.

Welcome everyone who can come there!

We'll play 5 songs... Two of them will be (I am saying that's my opinion and wish as well)... some kind of a protest against modern tendencies in Russia in particular.

The gig is today... Have a superb evening, all of you!!! I'm with you, listening to TOMS...
There are elaborations here today... The government set some party in the main park near which I live. I hear some "umc-umc..." from there. Lots of young people went there to see Glyukoza and some other s...t. Pardon.

No metalheads. No real music. No adherents.

Please, let us know how was the gig! Thanks in advance!

The gig was not really nice because of some reasons. First of all the "show" has been performed in the huge hangar and sound of all the bands was crappy. Then, we hadn`t played the whole set we wanted to, because all the instruments on the stage and mixer were switched off twice during our performance, once in the end of Autumn Dancers and right in the middle of the Emperor`s Ye Entrancempirium.. Anyway, people liked it and that`s the main thing.

Fark. That's a quick arsed song. You're all fast enough to play that bloody song?!?!?! I want to see youtube proof! Video or it didn't happen! :lol:

I hope you guys don't slip away from playing ToMS when the new album is out. Too many bands do that.

Is THIS fast enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Что ж поделать, без клавиш так и звучит... а в конце вообще - баю-баюшки-баю... LOL