Live footage of Katagory V

Hey, Jasonic,

Perhaps you're just playfully giving Joan a hard time, but I just want you to know that she didn't submit the news to Blabbermouth. She's just kind enough to post any news involving the band on this forum. Apparently, a lot of folks deem an artist vain if they post their own news on public music forums. This is why you often see posts like Joan's. It's something that she takes upon herself to do as a supporter of the band. The fact that she's romantically linked to the singer may have something to do with it, but it's not something that the band asked her to do. At any rate, I hope the folks who frequent this forum check out the videos. Even more so, I hope they enjoy them.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I just get tired of everyone thinking Jason and I are romanticly connected.

THIS!!! Everywhere we go.......
When we met TexasBeth, she offered us discounts on sharing a cabin on the Triton Cruise, and asked if we would be interested in discounts on a "couples massage" At least people for the most part think I am the "top"

I'm sure that your relationship with the singer will have little to no impact on people's enjoyment of the new album. :heh:

Craig
(and yes, I'm just being a smart@ss) :headbang:

Pfft, it should. I mean, if *I* think it's great, everyone else should too! MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS! The world revolves around me. :loco:

I promise not to Yoko Ono Katagory V. :saint:

I promise not to Yoko Ono Katagory V. :saint:

Sorry, but I have to do this...........

motivator798358.jpg

Wow sounds good. I like all 3 songs.

Those are all found on previous output. I know the guys would have liked to have released footage of the new material, but apparently there are some issues regarding that, that I don't fully understand. But hopefully they'll be able to release something new for the public soon.

@Jason: I STILL HAVE THAT SHIRT. My friend Laura made it specially for me. It's the gayest shirt EVAR. Al has threatened me with bodily harm if I wear it out in public again. :lol: