Live in Gent, Belgium

Wyverex

New Metal Member
Apr 22, 2003
Hey all,

Here are the informations I got for Katatonia live perfomance in Gent, on the 10th of May :

5 bands : Katatonia, Mortiis, Daylight Dies, Mandragora Scream and The Old Dead Tree.
Show starts at 18:00 (I guess Katatonia are not the first to come)
17.50€
Zaal Eland 140B Dendermondesteenweg (behind the railstation).

Is this all correct?
I was also told there was no way of buying the ticket in advance so I have to go there without any ticket. Do you think it'll be full or not? At what time should I come to the concert?

Thanks.

Mariner said:
Okay. There were some problems with the booking agency. Therefor there are no tickets printed. What means you cant buy them in advance. The entrance will be 15E, the presale-price.

The venue is behind the Dampoort-station. And it should be big enough. Anyway to be sure you can always arrive early.

I heard that from the guy who is arranging this gig.

thats what i posted few days ago and its rather important so..... and the price has changed a bit, because of the 2 additional band obviously.
Make sure you get to the back of the Dampoort station, and not St-Pieters.
Katatonia is ending of course. before mortiis, daylight dies, madragora scream and dead old tree is opening (unfortunately, cause they have only a half hour to play :( )

By the way I live in the french part but I'm still writing in english, in case you would be living in the other side.

Do each band but Katatonia have an half hour? Or is it Katatonia?!

nahnah, the old dead tree plays half an hour. katatonia 1h15 minutes. without encore(s) of course
BTW i speak dutch but anyway, this is a international forum so english is dze dzongue ;)

I haven't got the slightest clue but i guess that if it's not sold out you can still enter after the beginning.
Anyway it would be pointless : To enter after the beginning = to miss TOTD = to miss the best band of the night ...

Yep, you're right. I don't know about the band, but I'm not gonna miss it. I was just wondering if I could leave just for 10 minutes, to rest a little, cause 5h30 non stop will be hard...

I've heard "Smell the witch", by Mortiis. It sure is a little dumb and easy music, but it's still quite good...

I was wondering what is the quickest way from Brussels? We are coming all the way from Kaiserslautern Germany for this show and I dont wanna get lost!! Any help would be appreciated.