Live Megadeth ... sweet!

9mm

Pull Me Under
Apr 14, 2001
Sydney, Australia
www.dreamtheater.net
Ok, so I guess it's not new news, but Megadeth are releasing a live album and DVD. Most of you probably know, but they've posted a tracklisting and information on the website (www.megadeth.com).

It's called Rude Awakening, and is a two-CD set, to be released March 15th (the video and DVD will be later, April 9).

Kickass!

I was really hoping for the 40 song version they were originally going to record, but this will do. :)

That track list looks very promising indeed. Depending on production and sound quality, I might just buy it.

Anyone planning to get the reissue of Killing Is My Business? Quite a few bonus demos apparently...

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
Anyone planning to get the reissue of Killing Is My Business? Quite a few bonus demos apparently...

I'm not sure if it'll sound much better, I don't know if they had much to work with.
I certainly hope it does though, because the original is horrible - yet the album is full of gems that are sadly overlooked because of the production.

Originally posted by spawn
Coops? Where the hell are you? :eek: :)

hehe... I don't have to reply to every Megadeth thread like you do with every Iced Earth thread do I?? ;)

Anyway, now I'm here... hehehe... the demos are Last Rites/Loved To Death, Skull Beneath The Skin and Mechanix ie the 3 track demo the sent to Combat to get signed.

The album WILL have These Boots on... but the bad words are getting beeped out because that's the only way they could get the song on there... long story.

The new cover artwork for it rocks! Much better than the cheesy plastic Vic.

From the reports I've heard the tracks have come up amazing. They've actually remixed the album, not just remastered it. I'm looking forward to it as much as the live album.