live mistakes?

IAmEternal said:
Mike screwed up twice on benighted, remember? he just smiled and nodded at the crowd :) it was great

ohhh yeah! i think i remember. i was mostly paying attention to peter at that show, mostly becaue he was just 2 metres in front of me.
and just a radnom fact about that show for those that havent seen it: it was a seated show

Gin_from_the_bottle said:
ohhh yeah! i think i remember. i was mostly paying attention to peter at that show, mostly becaue he was just 2 metres in front of me.
a seated show

I was on peter's side also, just like on the lamentations tour. doesn't really matter all that much to me, it's the band as a whole that i wanna watch :)

IAmEternal said:
I was on peter's side also, just like on the lamentations tour. doesn't really matter all that much to me, it's the band as a whole that i wanna watch :)

ahh hehe, for absent friends tour i was in the pit (middle of the crowd), and for the lamentations tour i was moving most of hte time.
usually as soon as a band starts playing, i focus my attention on one member, its just a random decision i make.