LIVE MOD PICS - NOTTM 21/6/89

daveingham

Jul 19, 2006
Worksop, England
www.flickr.com
Here is a pic of Billy onstage with MOD at Nottingham Rock City 21/6/89. They were supporting SUICIDAL TENDENCIES.

245639303_1b55d3bf21_b.jpg

There are more pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

A Wednesday night Gig ! I was there ! Great show Billy was great, Billy told the crowd they were lucky the U.S bailed them out (the limeys) out of WWII or they would all be speaking German right now. I was visiting my Swedish g/f at Nottingham Trent University at the time and couldn't believe M.O.D was in town.

Now for what really happened: I went to the movies on Long Island and saw Roadhouse with my goofy friend Jerry who had a withered arm and deformed foot.

Best Regards,

Momo

Momo said:
A Wednesday night Gig ! I was there ! Great show Billy was great, Billy told the crowd they were lucky the U.S bailed them out (the limeys) out of WWII or they would all be speaking German right now. I was visiting my Swedish g/f at Nottingham Trent University at the time and couldn't believe M.O.D was in town.

Now for what really happened: I went to the movies on Long Island and saw Roadhouse with my goofy friend Jerry who had a withered arm and deformed foot.

Best Regards,

Momo

So sad...:cry:

schenkadere said:
Yeah...that is a good cheesey movie...oh wait...I thought you meant Crossroads with Ralph Maccio...Roadhouse is that queer Patrick Swayze movie, isn't it?

Yes, its where Patrick has a talant for ripping out peoples throats