SABBAT reunion

daveingham

Jul 19, 2006
Worksop, England
www.flickr.com
Anybody else going to see SABBAT when they play in December. Unfortunately, they are supporting CRADLE OF FILTH and not headlining. Saw them loads of times in 88/89. Fucking awesome live

249123289_6b859f1dbe_o.jpg

More pics available at http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

Andy sneap has been involved with everyband on the planet in some way, shape or form.

I dug the Sabbat that Sneap was in. Haven;t heard anything by the other version.

I wonder if Sabbat ever covered any Sabbath? :p

I had the chance to dowload Martin post-Skyclad project The Clan Destined and is pretty interesting. Mostly thrashed and supposedly Andy cooperates in that one too, his voclas are along the line of "Prince Of The Poverty Line" more than the ones in "The Wayward Sons Of Mother Earth".

At the same time I recall some months ago that Martin entered a dispute with the other members of TCD and got the boot. So chances are very high that actually Sabbat wants to reform.

That would be really cool if they did, for the past year or so I've been dying for Andy to come out with something guitar-wise (don't get me wrong, I absolutely love his producing, but Dreamweaver is amazing and I want to see what he could and can do after that). I don't know if Martin's vocals would be up to par for Sabbat material though, they've gotten less harsh over the years.

Having said that, I would still commit murder to see the Andy/Martin/Frasier/Simon lineup live. Fuck, convince the guys in Xentrix to actually get back together, get a British thrash tour going.:kickass:

#1_Droogie said:
That would be really cool if they did, for the past year or so I've been dying for Andy to come out with something guitar-wise (don't get me wrong, I absolutely love his producing, but Dreamweaver is amazing and I want to see what he could and can do after that). I don't know if Martin's vocals would be up to par for Sabbat material though, they've gotten less harsh over the years.

Having said that, I would skill commit murder to see the Andy/Martin/Frasier/Simon lineup live. Fuck, convince the guys in Xentrix to actually get back together, get a British thrash tour going.:kickass:

XENTRIX played over here recently with a one-off show supporting ONSLAUGHT. Here's a pic

190404076_eaa91dab90_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

Hopefully they're not jsut doing this Cradle tour, and this is the real deal. 'Dreamweaver' is easily amongst my top Thrash albums, and if anybody knows how to achieve that guitar tone, feel free to share.
While they're at it, they really should remaster and rerelease Dreamweaver. All that stopped it was a somewhat flawed production, but I bet if they went in and redid it a bit, it would be HEAVY AS HELL :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Shit, they look like a bunch of old men that will STILL rip out my jugular and force feed it to me. Maybe this means they're in it for real, and not just opening for Cradle...?