Oldskool live photos

daveingham

Jul 19, 2006
Worksop, England
www.flickr.com
I have recently been uploading loads of old photos onto the net, along with some new ones. There are shots of METALLICA, CELTIC FROST, KREATOR, DESTRUCTION, SEPULTURA, SODOM and loads of others. In the very near future, I will be adding SLAYER, OBITUARY, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, MORGOTH, TANKARD, DEATHROW, CANCER, BOLTTHROWER, CARCASS, NAPALM DEATH, ENTOMBED, ANTHRAX, MORBID ANGEL plus many many more. Keep looking at the site from time to time and the others will be addded. The pics can be seen at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/

Hope you like 'em

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

daveingham said:
I have recently been uploading loads of old photos onto the net, along with some new ones. There are shots of METALLICA, CELTIC FROST, KREATOR, DESTRUCTION, SEPULTURA, SODOM and loads of others. In the very near future, I will be adding SLAYER, OBITUARY, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, MORGOTH, TANKARD, DEATHROW, CANCER, BOLTTHROWER, CARCASS, NAPALM DEATH, ENTOMBED, ANTHRAX, MORBID ANGEL plus many many more. Keep looking at the site from time to time and the others will be addded. The pics can be seen at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47142214@N00/

Hope you like 'em

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:

thanks, I'll probably keep on coming back to check alovem out.

Great photos !! I know that took some time. Tell me.... what band/guitarist is that Asian guy in picture ozzfestnewyork 210 ? He has one of the most awesome guitars I have ever seen. Looks like a Koa wood Ibanez.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Great photos !! I know that took some time. Tell me.... what band/guitarist is that Asian guy in picture ozzfestnewyork 210 ? He has one of the most awesome guitars I have ever seen. Looks like a Koa wood Ibanez.

Bryant

I guess I will answer my own post. : / Looked through more pictures and found more pix of the guy. It says he is Herman Li of Dragonforce. If anyone sees them in concert, run up on stage and steal his guitar and mail it to me please. :lol:

Bryant