Live 'n' Louder 2006 - Brazil

Wildchild 7

New Metal Member
Dec 29, 2005
hey guys, this Live n' Louder Festival will happen here in brazil this year, and there is a poll, with a lot of band names, which Children of Bodom is the top band in the list..
i ask you guys, if anyone can answer me, is it possible to Children of Bodom come here and play? or this poll is just illustrative?

thank you very much, and stay fuckin' metal!
\m/

For once...
Tut Ankh Amon said:
dude, i saw your nick and i was ready to come in here and bash you for it
...I have to agree with an MTQ (Metrosexual Tutty Quote): "WILDCHILD" NICKNAMES ON A COB FORUM ARE EMBARRASSING!!!

Lanterns said:
For once......I have to agree with an MTQ (Metrosexual Tutty Quote): "WILDCHILD" NICKNAMES ON A COB FORUM ARE EMBARRASSING!!!

No way man names with wildchild are leet and tr00
I am changing my name to WildchildSteele02

oh god that is gay almost as bad as the one I am using now

Tut Ankh Amon said:
the real chuck would never wait to roundhouse kick anyone.

YOU ARE WEAK AND FAKE!
and gay and lying.

Excellent observation Tut. That man is an imposter. If he were real his mullet would overwhelm us.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
dude, i saw your nick and i was ready to come in here and bash you for it
then i realised it was you :lol:

NO ONE FUCKS WITH HIM, he's my neighbour :p

i don't see a problem with his nickname. then again, maybe i just don't care what people's nicknames are.

In Your Face said:
i don't see a problem with his nickname. then again, maybe i just don't care what people's nicknames are.
dude, "wildchild 7" looks like he tried from "wildchild" to "wildchild 6" with no success, if i didn't know him and didn't know his real life nickname (which was given by me and is the source of all his mojo) was "7", i would make fun of him :lol: :p

Actually I am PISSED at the poll for the bands for Live and Louder.

I mean, COB will come here and play ANYWAY, they shouldn't be voting for them to come to a festival. Fucking braindead teenagers.

Now in that poll there are legends like Alice Cooper, which would NEVER come to play here unless a major event was going on. And Alice has 3,7% of the votes. Children of Bodom is leading and Sonata Arctica comes in 2nd.

GAY GAY GAY.

But it can be illustrative (I hope), since Saxon has 0,4% of the votes and is already confirmed!!! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

And BTW, Alice Cooper puts COB to shame when it comes to performance.

i didn't ask you if u like my damn nick or not, i asked something, and i only got ONE answer for it. and it was satisfactory.

btw, thanx Yanko, you rule.

I personally think that the won't come for Live'n'Louder.
But, if they do, they won't be headliners, that's for sure, probably Saxon will be