live pictures taken in france

yes, thanks for sharing!
People who do have some good pics should put them on the web and show them to the other fans!

kat03.jpg

thats a good one

Cool !

it's the show they did in Bordeaux....the tour with Opeth and Novembre.
It's a show that I will remind me of for very good reasons !
And the final with "Murder" blown me away !

sorry this question my have been asked 100000 times, did Mikeal Akerfeldt sing any of the BMD songs live on that tour?

lol btw I prefer the old pics od Katatonia in corpsepaint wielding axes :lol: looking at these pics you would never think it was the same band! hehe

lol ok I saw all the pics...none of them are lefties, the pics are just reversed in a weird way, also Jonas is getting fat, I think hes hanging out with Mikael A, a little too much lately ;) :p

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
sorry this question my have been asked 100000 times, did Mikeal Akerfeldt sing any of the BMD songs live on that tour?

he didnt at the London gig, and i'd almost certainly say he didnt at any, i was looking forward to the possibility though, oh well, cant say im too bothered.

At the end of the tour of Katatonia, Opeth and Novembre, Mike got ill and Jonas, Blakkheim and the singer of Novembre did merely all the vocals on Opeth's tracks....

I've read this on Opeth's website....
I don't think Mike did the Black tracks of Kat, they only played Murder and Jonas did it....

Interesting review, ColdDarkNord...

"I wouldn't begrudge Katatonia their acclaim, but whenever I see them I feel nothing but numbness."

Well, I always thought that's what they want to achieve anyway :p

"It makes me feel alienated from the large, adoring crowd. I am like Richard in Alex Garland's novel The Beach (if you'll pardon my pretentiousness), assigned to patrol the commune's perimeter whilst everyone else revels in its beauty."

Ugh!

"...yada yada yada... I was left thinking that Opeth had delivered a fully appropriate musical payload; yes, I feel warm and content inside. Opeth are peerless."

*sigh*
Why is it that most people who dig Opeth (I do, by the way) tend to think there's no other good music out there? Oh well...

vocalist Jonas is no visual draw. He is resolutely immobile, bar the bizarre pocket-slapping jig he's taken to dancing during more animated sequences of the set, and the big woolly hat pulled down over his eyes and ears is merely weird. What image is this choice of headgear supposed to convey?

remember the days when Jonas looked fuckin badass?

dods-1.jpg