LIVE Reviews

Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
Post your live reviews here!

(magazine/webzine reviews will also be posted in here)

KERRANG! KKKK
EVILE + GAMA BOMB
The Irish Club, Birmingham 15/09/07
Click to view

ZERO TOLERANCE
SUSPERIA + EVILE + DEMAGOGUE
Camden Underworld, London - May 07
Click to view

METAL HAMMER (8/10)
SEVERE TORTURE + DESECRATION + EVILE
Electroworkz, London - June 07
Click to view

Serves me right for making a thread before seeing this one. Evile were great in Colchester on haloween it was a great gig.

It is so fantastic to see a band who have played every night for so many consecutive nights play just as loud and hard as when I saw them earlier in the month. Sanctity were awesome too, and I think creeping death has never sounded better even from metallica themselves whom I have seen too many times now.

This is what thrash should be about. It was defined on wednesday night. I particularly enjoyed thrasher and we who are about to die.

The stage presence of this band has not wavered and the sanctity boys were impossible not to admire. All bands gave everything for the people there and that doesnt happen much anymore, at least not from that area. People tend to get up there and do their thing and go without putting effort into the performances, and these asre bands that only play once every few weeks, not slogging it out night after night like these guys.

Don't be strangers to Essex. I will be there every time as many friends of mine whom thanks to you have been brought back to thrash after my suggestion of coming down to the artsd center.

This is why they have come this far and will go further. Already machine fucking head! Hopefully some of these fuckers will wake up and put you at download next year as you deserved to be before! Thanks for bringing thrash back

Matt