Jonoleth

Sep 3, 2003
Leeds, UK
James Hoare of KERRANG! Magazine

"Carrying the genre's whole "revival" on their shoulders"

Rating: KKKK

To view all available reviews click here

Kerrang_Aug07_ETG.jpg

It's cool man. I am gonna buy it. I always buy the albums of my favourite bands. *nods*

I was just impatient and I need cash to get the album/buy my Day of Thrash ticket.

Im a good fan. Honestly!

Lets hope some of the usual readers of Kerrang check out Evile and get into more decent music. lol

[JaseOnTheBass];6445459 said:
Music always sounds better on CD on a fucking huge music system nice and loud!!!!!!! :D

I have ace quality PC speakers for my laptop with a badass subwoofer! Can only make the most of it when I'm home alone, rest of the family hate it when it's loud :rolleyes:

That really depends on your stereo and your PC set-up in fairness, but if your just referring to CD Vs. MP3 then yes, that is a no brainer.

[JaseOnTheBass];6445459 said:
Music always sounds better on CD on a fucking huge music system nice and loud!!!!!!! :D

Best way to do it, in my experience:

Sony rack mounted CD player through a Midas Heritage series desk, pumping out to two pairs of HK Projectors and 1 pair of HK Actors.

When we tried it with a CDJ it was so loud it was making the CD skip. Unfortunatley the song in question was Common People by Pulp.

P.S. you guys have made me buy Kerrang twice in the last three weeks. Stop it, dammit!!