Live Teramaze footage

Star Ark

Apr 6, 2010
Melbourne

Here is my band Teramaze. This song is Witch Hunter from the soon to be released album Anhedonia, produced by Jeff Waters and currently being mixed by Neil Kernon. Our singer's voice is a little shot from 3 gigs in 3 nights and he was sick through the entire 3 shows, but you can hear that he has a great voice.

If you're in a Melbourne band and have upcoming eps/albums to release or film clips to shoot maybe we could team up so when Teramaze release the album we have a few more bands looking to put on huge gigs, not just little less than 100 people shows, I want to do some Hi Fi or at least the Corner Hotel shows. The last film shoot gig we played on was freaking massive! If two bands share a night and both bring a hundred plus each plus the support bands we could all benefit from it. Remember the days when two different bands (not hip hop) would co release an album? As in you have to buy both albums as they are the one release? I miss that mentallity, bands should feel like working together, I normally feel like I'm competing which is bullshit.

So I hope you like the tune, and if you are Aussie and are heading to Melbourne for a tour let me know if you want to team up. If you are from Melbourne and about to release a new product we are also, joint ep/album launches can be really successful gigs IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally not my thing, but sounds like it's an interesting band.
Congrats on getting Neil Kernon to mix it - I'm a fan of his work.

Good luck on getting a split release night!

Cheers for listening

I've only heard one of our tracks mixed from Neil so far but it sounded incredible, I'm a big fan of him now, I'd never heard of him before. Our lead guitarist does most of the organsing, I do a lot of the internet whoreing. :Spam:

Is this Dean?
Hi

No this is Neil the other guitarist

Dean does a bit of production/mixing professionally and it's mainly metal that he does, so he probably uses this forum

Not sure if he posts on it, I think he just uses it for ideas on gear and mixing tips