Livermore show.....

PMA said:
Hey Steve,

Just want to let people know via this forum.....but didn't want to get into details without your guys being OK with that.

Paul
TIMELINE

Paul,

No prob. Let it rip. We're ready.

Steve

Hey Paul looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the band. This will be my first time playing in Livermore and I'm sure it'll be a night of metal! My Buddy Craig lives right across the street from the club so I have a place to party at before/after the gig, should be a pretty cool evening. You should post your website and some band info so the Imagika fans can get an idea of what they are in for.

NP - Evergrey - More than Ever (Thanks Pooch)!!!!

Thanks guys, our website is still under construction but should go live in a week or two....To all Imagika fans, here's the info:

Imagika and Timeline at Pine Street Bar & Grill, 875 Rincon Ave, Livermore. Music will start at 9:00 and Timeline will play two sets and then make way for Imagika. There will be a $5 cover and directions available on Mapquest.

Timeline is a bit more on the prog rock side vs. metal but we think the Imagika fans will enjoy our music before their all out metal assault....

We've warned the place to not run out of beer this time. The last time we played there (under a different name) they actually sold out.

Looking forward to a night of quality music.

Paul
TIMELINE

::Mission Impossible music begins to play::

Steve & Henry... your mission if you choose to except it. Drink all the beer that Pine Street has stocked. It will be dangerous and you could get alcohol poisoning but I believe you can do it and America believes you can do it!

NP - Iced Earth - Travel In Stygian

savascream said:
::Mission Impossible music begins to play::

Steve & Henry... your mission if you choose to except it. Drink all the beer that Pine Street has stocked. It will be dangerous and you could get alcohol poisoning but I believe you can do it and America believes you can do it!

NP - Iced Earth - Travel In Stygian

I'll see what I can do!

Steve