Liverpool gig setlist

kris_dobo

New Metal Member
Feb 13, 2009
Hey, i'm new here. I just wanted to ask does anyone know the setlist played at the Liverpool gig last night? I was there and it kikced major arse but i can't remember all the songs and the order. Can anyone help?

indeed i can help!!

i was there and i have the set list sat in front of me, thankfully it lasted the night!!

was a great gig, im battered and bruised, but i was dissapointed with the pit, only 3 of us for the most part!!

anyhow, set list as its written here is...

For the Glory of...
Persecuted
over the wall
the new order
--------------------------------------------------
first strike
dangers
into the pit
---------------------------------------------
practise
alone in the dark
------------------------------------------------
DNR
3 days
-------------------------------
formation
more than meets the eye
---------------------------------------------------
dog faced gods
Disciples

however im sure i heard another song or two after disciples of teh watch, did i make this up or did they play extra songs?

anyhow kickass.....bring on preist feast on tues, my mate is in sheffield now and says megadeth were somthing else

wait "kris" ? are you the ginger man who joined me in the pit...i swear that dude was also called chris/kris, if so you rock

indeed i can help!!

i was there and i have the set list sat in front of me, thankfully it lasted the night!!

was a great gig, im battered and bruised, but i was dissapointed with the pit, only 3 of us for the most part!!

anyhow, set list as its written here is...

For the Glory of...
Persecuted
over the wall
the new order
--------------------------------------------------
first strike
dangers
into the pit
---------------------------------------------
practise
alone in the dark
------------------------------------------------
DNR
3 days
-------------------------------
formation
more than meets the eye
---------------------------------------------------
dog faced gods
Disciples

however im sure i heard another song or two after disciples of teh watch, did i make this up or did they play extra songs?

anyhow kickass.....bring on preist feast on tues, my mate is in sheffield now and says megadeth were somthing else
Thanks man. And to answer your other question that wasnt me. Lol.

yeah was expecting souls of black....but to be fair when you have into the pit, practise what you preech and alone in the dark one after the other im in no position to complain!

cant wait for tuesday att he Apollo, im glad they're not playing the MEN anymore i think apollo will be a better atmophere than an arena!

That is a pretty good set list my wish is if they make it here to denver I hope they add a few more songs off the Gathering and drop a few of the old songs(I've seen them twice and both times it was pretty much old songs).