Living Fields

metal_wrath said:
Anyone heard of this new USA band, who combine Doom/Thrash/Death and Heavy Metal? They are a very promising band, with a heavy political side. They have some samples, here is the website.

http://www.thelivingfields.com/biography/index.php

I could simply cut and paste your shora "review" and insert it in this thread and it would be 300% accurate, but i dont even think thats necessary you hypocritical twat. I have more taste in my penis than your entire immediate family...that much is obvious.

NineFeetUnderground said:
I could simply cut and paste your shora "review" and insert it in this thread and it would be 300% accurate, but i dont even think thats necessary you hypocritical twat. I have more taste in my penis than your entire immediate family...that much is obvious.
Sorry, they don't do pretentious instrumentals. And this thread has nothing to do with Shora. I hope this band goes far. They have a political side that is very refreshing to hear within the current metal scene.

metal_wrath said:
Sorry, they don't do pretentious instrumentals. And this thread has nothing to do with Shora. I hope this band goes far. They have a political side that is very refreshing to hear within the current metal scene.

yes...politics...how original. so much less pretentious than instrumentals.

fucking idiot.

metal_wrath said:
Are you saying that having a political opinion is pretentious. No woner Arnold got elected Governer.

no...im saying you accusing a band with no vocals of being pretentious and literally 30 seconds later posting a horrible band and praising them for their fresh political lyrics....is so far gone that id hope your mother was on crack during your pregnancy, for that would be the only valid excuse id accept.

I didn't recommend this band at all because of their political lyrics. They also have wide range of styles, varying vocals ranging from death metal to heavy metal belting, the production is superb, with great riffs, atypical song structure, good atmosphere, and all this for an American band:)

metal_wrath said:
I didn't recommend this band at all because of their political lyrics. They also have wide range of styles, varying vocals ranging from death metal to heavy metal belting, the production is superb, with great riffs, atypical song structure, good atmosphere, and all this for an American band:)

I dont think many are going to lisen to YOU for band recommendations man.

watching metal wrath on here everyday is like watching a retarded child try to slam the square peg into the triangle shaped hole over and over again. its really sad actually, i almost feel bad for him. :cry:

NineFeetUnderground said:
watching metal wrath on here everyday is like watching a retarded child try to slam the square peg into the triangle shaped hole. its really sad actually, i almost feel bad for him. :cry:

:lol: now THATS a good analogy, forget mine Metal_wrath :heh: