lmao@ HellyeaH

lmfao @ the name. god that fucking pisses me off. like some fucking faggot redneck teenager metal grunt. "HELL YEAH!" who needs substance anymore? let's just form a band of washed up musicians and make a metal noise. we're metal so what we do is drink, listen to metal, act like rebels, wear band t-shirts and say things like "fuck", "rock on", give the horns and scream "HELL YEAH!" holy fucking god jesus christ

You guys are pretentious assholes thinking you're all superior. Its about METAL, not about some pussy prog bullshit. FOR DIMEBAG HELLYEAH!

lmfao @ the name. god that fucking pisses me off. like some fucking faggot redneck teenager metal grunt. "HELL YEAH!" who needs substance anymore? let's just form a band of washed up musicians and make a metal noise. we're metal so what we do is drink, listen to metal, act like rebels, wear band t-shirts and say things like "fuck", "rock on", give the horns and scream "HELL YEAH!" holy fucking god jesus christ

What a retarded mentality.

I say welcome diversity and go listen to Motley Crue's Dr Feelgood to chill out.

Don't thank me.

that quote wasn't intended to be your biography, but apparently...

edit: rofl @ Dr. Feelgood being fucking chill out music. you're a festuring ignorant turd. shutup and go listen to Dimmu Borgir, etc.

welcome. welcome to the "everyone, take yourselves way way way too seriously" convention. today we will be ignoring Seance's post in the "lmao@ HellyeaH" thread as a completely obvious all-emotion, no-reason rant. instead of laughing or just giving a friendly "fuck you" we will become highly offended and express our disgust so that he might call us drooling faggots

It's amazing how many people here don't like actual metal. *myself included*
This si more S Rock than metal. Big in Texas, but I'm sure I'd laugh my arse off @ most metal from Brazil tttta.

It's weird how stuck up metalheads can be, given the kind of music most of us are into (this is the genre that encompasses Manowar...). Not that I'm saying I'm *not* elitist or anything. 'cause I am.

Anyway, Hellyeah looks like it's a fairly solid contender for "worst idea in recent memory." Also, you know what else was pretty awful? Pantera (and fuck the fanboys). Hell, southern rock in general...

Oh yeah, and I'm a DT fan, so you *are* allowed to hate me. That said, I'll still be right.