lmao@ HellyeaH

I have loved Pantera from day one but vinnie has lost his head on this one.
The name in general is a joke...but then again they could kick some serious ass live. Ill wait to see them live to determine, but not anytime soon because they just signed up to play family values hahahaha. Trivium and Korn...ill pass on that shit but i was hoping for ozzfest just to check em' out
Yo justin "hailz to chicago"

i'm guessing its another jock going to the gym groove/nü metal bonanza like damageplan
thats hilarious because im at the gym 5 days week and there are few guys that seen me with gojira shirt on and they ask if its on the radio:lol:
Stupidtrendyassesthatdontknowshitboutmusic

BTW stefan, how many radio stations play metal in sweden..and what do they play?

"ph1l" is drinking Becks so he is hardly an authority on quality consumables.

What a crazy, absurd, elitist thing to say... what with all your big, fancy words and all. Just because you don't experience the seashell effect when you put your ear to an empty bottle of Becks? Go back to drinking whatever they serve high up on that pedestal of yours, faggot.

i kind of liked the first song on their myspace. i won't be buying it, or ever listening to it again. but, geeesh folks....lighten up. now, i know...don't take it so seriously. but, when they open for your beloved favorite bands, its the same fucking attitude that "boo's" and throws things at the aforementioned band, which is annoying, idiotic, rude...etc... i hope none of you do that.

people seem inherently in love to hate mode...human nature I'm afraid....sad really....