load/reload/metallica/randy staub

Mode affected idiots, mind closed and not selfthinking people are the ones that said and say stupid things about Load. I was fighting since day º1 that Load was released... that the music in there (including all: composition, songs, music, sound,etc...) is AWSOME. Don't call yourself a rock music lover or amazing sound engineer if you don't agree me. I take my hat off to this, the greatest and better metal band ever doing a masterpiece called LOAD.

Both of these albums are great in their own way. Personally, I think Reload is the last listenable album they put out but there are good songs and there are great songs on both. "The house that Jack Built" is amazing. The guitar tone is huge and the talkbox/wah solo is so dark and eerie and fits the song perfectly. I still remember the first time I heard "The Thorn Within" back when I was in 6th grade and was blown away. "Fixxxer" on reload is my favorite off of that album. While I'm not a fan of a few of the songs like "Ain't my Bitch" or "Fuel" I think the majority of the songs on both of these albums set a darker mood that I really like. Anything after these two albums I couldn't care less about but I do thoroughly enjoy both of these discs.

about the james/kirk sides. i listened to album a lot and i don't see how with the exception of minor parts it is kirk. it sounds like the same player, same pick attack etc. just different parts but i can't explain it it still sounds like james.

Well.. They have been in the same band for 30 years..

171.jpg

It took long for me, til I started liking LOAD. When It came out, I was a 15 years old thrash metal fan and Metallica maniac. Sad enough, at these times all around me the people started to leave Metal..kind of and jumped on other trains like Nirvana. Metal was so out of date back then..at least here. When you are a young fucker, you need some kind of role models and Metallica for me filled out these role musically and style wise. I saw them with make-up inside the cover and...aaaargh! I was really, really disapointed. After years I started to realize, that Load is actually a good Metallica Album (no classic imo) but a solid Rock!

Tbh Reload didn´t get any chance yet.

Huge fan of both these albums..
I preferred them (Re/Load) to anything they'd done before or since. Not sure why, I think they're just easier to listen to and I've mellowed out in my old age.

Yes Aramism! Load is in pair with any of the best Metallica albums. It's music and sound is awesome! I wasn't listening to much new metal bands this last years, but almost everything sounds fast and heavy but the awesome music isn't there. Where is the melody? Where is the feeling? Where are the singers? Where is the music? Load is an awesome Legacy of what good heavy music must be.

Yes Aramism! Load is in pair with any of the best Metallica albums. It's music and sound is awesome! I wasn't listening to much new metal bands this last years, but almost everything sounds fast and heavy but the awesome music isn't there. Where is the melody? Where is the feeling? Where are the singers? Where is the music? Load is an awesome Legacy of what good heavy music must be.
I thought that Avenged Sevenfold's album The Stage that came out last year was really good.