Loaded SCA rack, Distressors, and more

Revson

Sep 22, 2010
Orlando, FL
www.villainproductions.com
Downsizing my recording rig because I'm unfortunately not using it as often as I'd like. So here we go....

First up, a Seventh Circle audio rack loaded with 2 T15s, N72s, C84s, and A12b preamps. I really don't want to break these up until I'm absolutely desperate. Mostly sold

I have a C84 and a T15 remaining for sale. $315 and $150, respectively, shipping and Paypal costs included.

Then there is an Empirical Labs Distressors. These are standard Distressors. Both are sold

Into the microphone category, a Shure sm91 PZM microphone. It's not the Beta 91, but the original sm91. $SOLD

1 Beyerdynamic m160 hypercardioid ribbon mic. SOLD

If you're local to central Florida, I've got a Mesa traditional 4x12 cab. SOLD

And last is a 1978 Marshall JMP Super Lead with a master volume mod. Recently retubed and had some maintenance done. Works and sounds great. $1500 plus shipping

****Added****

Peavey 6505+ with footswitch. $700 plus shipping

Mesa 2-channel Triple Recto with cover. The SN is 13xxx, which is from the late 90s so it should be a Rev. G I believe. Also, the tube set is from www.dougstubes.com and it the metal tone set with 6L6s. $1100 plus shipping

Audix D6. $140, US shipping included

3x CAD m179 LDC mics. Each comes with a padded case, shock mount, and normal mount. $110 each, shipping included.

DBX 166a compressor/limiter/gate. $100 including shipping

DBX PB-48 patchbay with 14 1/4" TRS patch cables. $70 including shipping

30 space rolling rack. $50, locals only

Marshall Front

Marshall back

All the amps hanging out