LOG Randy Blythe in Czech jail

Oh now they are saying the video doesn't depict the incident. The kid's friend is saying Randy pushed the kid into an area where nobody could catch him, resulting in the kids death. Also that the kid only ran on stage once. The kid's friend doesn't think Randy intended to kill the him, but he wants him punished for it.

Maybe in America..

word.
note to silly American performers: dont go to other countries thinking you can get away with ANYTHING! it's a freaky-scary place outside the semi-safe confines of the good 'ol US of A.
:guh:

word.
note to silly American performers: dont go to other countries thinking you can get away with ANYTHING! it's a freaky-scary place outside the semi-safe confines of the good 'ol US of A.
:guh:

I hope you're being ironic this time Sue... being Czech myself I could take it seriously :Smokedev: I don't know what happened I wasn't at that show and didn't know the kid who died, but it's a fucked up situation anyway. We all, as metal fans, are being punished, because the only time metal music gets some attention in our mainstream media is when it is connected with death of somebody. Sheeple now KNOW that metal musicians (and fans for that matter) kill people.

What's there to discuss? It's complete utter bullshit, and it's wrong to just toss someone in prison with no trial or lawyer!

He was not tossed in prison, but in custody jail, where are you supposed to go before the trial and before you even get to call your lawyer for fuck's sake.

I'm sure you don't get away with causing someone's death in the US.

If you have a boat load of money to pay for lawyers, you've got a great chance of getting away with it (OJ Simpson & Robert Blake got away with their murders).

all i know for sure is that i'm never going to Aruba.

Last time I checked he was still here...not that I checked in that prison personally (even though he is locked up only a few blocks from the place my parents live and I grew up in).

No he didn't the kid was a stupid mother fucker, jumped on stage like an ape, and got his fucking self killed.

Fuck that bullshit. Nobody ever notified him about it whether it be your country or America it's all a fucked up mess, and if you put yourself in the same situation Mr Czech you would be saying the same shit we are about the kindapping of Randy!