LOG Randy Blythe in Czech jail

Well if the band doesn't want anyone to crawl onstage (which I don't blame them for, especially after Dimebag), they should made it clear in the contract, that's what the security and the barriers are for. According to witnesses, it looked like Randy actually enjoyed beating the shit out of the people who got onstage.
Another fact is that the Czech officials had sent a request to American officials two years ago, informed about it and wanted Randy to be extradited. There was no response. So it wasn't like nobody was notified.

it sounds accidental, regardless. i feel for the family of the kid who just got overly exuberant, but i know this wasnt an intentional act on Blythe's part. let justice be done.

After the Dimebag incident, when you see people running at you on stage and the security doesn't do their job the only thing to do is to defend yourself from this person. It's not like he pulled out a knife and started stabbing or shooting this person. It was an accident, and if you think he would kill somebody in front of thousands of witnesses you're a fucking fool. It was an accident, and if he did kill somebody they would of arrested him during or right after the godamn show.

I have never suggested anything like that. The fact is, he faces some case because he allegedly broke the law, while vast majority of the metal community whines about being him "held hostage" just because he is their favourite singer, and shit like that. The comparison to Dimebag incident is kinda off because we all know that the fat piece of shit who shot him had gotten on stage through backstage, he did not even buy a fucking ticket to the show, he crawled a fence and sneaked there. So it was a completely different situation. No one could have predicted that. If the band wants the stage to be their "safe haven" then demand a barrier and a 5 feet space between it and the stage.
I agree it was an accident, but let the authorithies solve it once and for all. Don't worry, it isn't like Randy was undergoing waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay.

First off, I'm not really a big fan of Lamb of God but I am supporting Randy's cause because of such scandalous circumstances. I would want someone to do the same just like you would if, for example Mr Czech, you got thrown in one of our USA heathen prisons where you could get raped and murdered. Also, Randy gave them the $400,000 dollars in bail money, told them he'd return for the court date, and yet they are still not doing anything about it.

It sounds like now he'll be out soon anyway. So, this will be an interesting case to follow.

This is what I also don't understand. The police is probably afraid he would disappear for good, but for fuck's sake, he's a well known person. He can't disappear. It is in his own interest that he should return for the court.

Terror already did that...good thing is that no one was going to see them anyway. Hopefully it doesn't affect the Brutal Assault Festival.