logo/design needed for new up and coming progressive metal band

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfster

Jun 26, 2008
Hello,

My band need a logo/design for our name.

This is the myspace page:

www.myspace.com/eideticblur

I am pretty pennyless at the moment so if anyone wants to do it for free you are more than welcome!

This probably will not be the case for alot of people So if you're interested in doing some designs for us, get in contact to show me some of your portfolio and so we can discuss costs etc.

Also can anyone recommend me a good designer?

My email address is

nikolaswolf@gmail.com

cheers guys,

Nik Wolf

P.S

My band are looking for any vocalists who want to collaborate or who are interested in joining permanantly. Get in contact if interested, We are based in the UK

I will send this to some friends
cool.gif

It took many hours of grueling MSPaint artistry to create this logo. It's just as good as your music if you ask me.

eitidicbluryk8.gif

Hello,

My band need a logo/design for our name.

This is the myspace page:

www.myspace.com/eideticblur

I am pretty pennyless at the moment so if anyone wants to do it for free you are more than welcome!

This probably will not be the case for alot of people So if you're interested in doing some designs for us, get in contact to show me some of your portfolio and so we can discuss costs etc.

Also can anyone recommend me a good designer?

My email address is

nikolaswolf@gmail.com

cheers guys,

Nik Wolf

P.S

My band are looking for any vocalists who want to collaborate or who are interested in joining permanantly. Get in contact if interested, We are based in the UK

your music sounds damn good man. if i could design i would help you out. also, what kind of vocalist are you looking for?

Your music sounds pretty good. The atmospheres, production, all sound promising. Hopefully you'll get the recognition you certainly deserve.

Thanks for kind, and not so kind words. It all helps. This is supposed to be a serious business proposition, but what the hay.

To answer someones question, I am looking for a melodic vocalist in the style of lane staley and maynard from tool, and the sung bits from opeth.

Nik

Status
Not open for further replies.