Logo Design Needed!!!

If I knew what kind of music you liked and what exactly you played, I might help you...I'm a beast with MS Paint.

Ideally, you'll need someone to create a font, that way you can do different variations on the logo.

I would do it, but i'm lazy, and really cant be bothered.

people usually charge for this sort of thing, i would have a try, but not right now because of too much college work etc... sorry,

giving people some details about your band would help though

hahaMETAL.jpg

hehe \m/

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
If I knew what kind of music you liked and what exactly you played, I might help you...I'm a beast with MS Paint.
We are brutal metal/grind i.e. the Red Chord, Between the Buried and Me, Deadwater Drowning and such. No fonts please, I have plenty on my computer. DEEPER THE WOUND!!!

deeper.gif

Uh... I can also make a cross-less version (I just thought good logos should have an inverted cross somewhere,) and more hi-res ones, should you choose to use it...

Profano said:
Try with Christophe Szpajdel. He designed for my old band totally free. I dont have his e mail at the moment, but is not difficult to find it.
Christophe Spajdel is the best logo artist in metal.

hastemakespaste, did you ever get my email?? You never responded, if you did.

I thought the one with the inverted cross was badass :headbang: anyway I can doodle some shit next class and see if I can come up with anything... no promises though.
gl