lol at wyclef jean

aramism

Dec 2, 2006
New York, NY
www.myspace.com
don't ask me how i found this. i just wanted to see thriller and i started drifting on the youtube sidebar and i stumbled upon this. this is one of the worst interviews ever. he seems very stuck up and he is a totally joke for calling to michael jackson. that's like some guy 2000 year ago saying he loaned jesus like $5 bucks and jesus never paid him back.

aside from the MJ thing, i think he was really high and full of himself.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLclngf-bg&feature=related[/ame]

Sounds like he had a stroke or something...

Oh snappelcakes! now he just talked about himself in third person.. therefore he should die.

Haha, he bores me so much that I had to stop watching at 1:00. I like how the interviewer totally ignores his pathetic attempts at being "smooth" in the beginning.

Aramism: sadly, while he is no Michael Jackson, he is one of the 5 biggest hiphop/r&b/urban producers of the past decade (along with Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Puff Daddy and probably Max Martin). He is also responsible for this terrible r&b sound that's been around since the mid-late 90s where the girl singers mainly sing one note rhythmically almost all through the song.

His discography is extensive: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Wyclef+Jean ... but he still comes across like a retard.

I guess I live in a cave, I have no idea who this guy is. But then again, I had no idea who the Spice Girls were either until a couple of years ago when my wife showed me a song. LOL

the fact she gets annoyed is what's so stupid. she should know better to just run with it. nobody likes her anyways.... NO ONE

My band just played the Slave to the Metal fest that Juliya hosted, And i gotta say that she was really fuckin cool to us, and can drink like a fish. :headbang:

the fact she gets annoyed is what's so stupid. she should know better to just run with it. nobody likes her anyways.... NO ONE

Yeah, I felt kinda awkward watching her in a situation that she clearly couldn't handle :) Trying to act like a street credible and cool metal chick while the SOAD dudes were having fun on her expence looked really clumsy. Of course I don't know the person, that's just the impression I got from that particular vid.

Hilarious clip nonetheless.