LOLWUT HAHAHHAHA

Actually, after reading the text about those goths who were beaten up, I don't think this shit is funny anymore.
But still a good thread to discuss about emo's. :rofl:

Emos may look stupid to you lot, but us metalheads look stupid to everyone else.

Long, greasy, scraggly hair, big baggy cargo pants, band shirts with the words Fuck and Cunt on, untidy facial hair, metal chains hanging off your trousers, big black boots, makeup and screaming "rarrrr" as loud as you can down the street with your friends in the middle of summer.

It should be the chavs that we're fighting off, not "emos". When was the last time an emo came up to you, said "oi mate, give us a fag n ur fone or ill fuckin' knife ya, ya cunt"?

:rolleyes:

LONG

Oh and on a similar note..

ITN - Wednesday, March 12 01:29 pm
A 15-year-old boy helped kick a young woman to death because she was a goth, a court has heard.
The teenager was in a gang of five who were "acting like a pack of wild animals" as they "savagely and mercilessly" attacked Sophie Lancaster, 20, and her boyfriend, Preston Crown Court heard.
Sophie, a gap-year student, had moments earlier begged the gang to stop beating her boyfriend, art student Robert Maltby, 21. The accused had started the violence, with a flying kick to the head of Mr Maltby, the jury was told.
The gang, "encouraging each other and laughing" punched, stamped and jumped on his head until he was unconscious, Michael Shorrock QC, opening the case for the prosecution, told the jury.
Sophie had pleaded with them to stop and tried to pull them away, witnesses to the attack, on August 10 last year, in Stubbylee Park, Bacup, Lancashire, told police.
But as she kneeled down, cradling her boyfriend's head on her lap, calling for help, the accused and another teen, who has already pleaded guilty to murder, turned on her.
The second boy, aged 15, at the time, kicked her in the head, with the accused joining in to kick and stamp on her head.
One witness, a boy, 15, who had tried to stop the violence, told police, "It looked like they were running over and just kicking her in the head, jumping up and down on their head... they were kicking her all over her head."
Mr Shorrock said the gang had turned on the young couple simply because they were Goths or "moshers" - and dressed differently to them.
When paramedics arrived they could not tell what sex Sophie was, such was the severity of injuries to her face. She died in hospital nearly two weeks later.
Mr Maltby survived but has not made a full recovery.
The accused, and four other youths, two aged 17 and one 16, have already pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm to Mr Maltby.
But the accused denies murder, saying he took no part in the attack on Miss Lancaster.
None of the teenagers involved can be named because of their age.

Those are the ones who deserve to be beaten up to death, so they know what pain means before leaving this world to normal people.

Emos look stupid, but that's not a good enough reason to beat them up.

QFT.

Yeah really...
Don't like emo kids? Don't talk to them.
Don't like emo music? Don't listen to it.

Really this just promotes metalheads as a bunch of loser ass gorillas, or as a bunch of pussies who hammer fist and beat up girls.

It's not because of the image they give us, but because tehir coward and stupid way of actin:
-I don't like you, I'm gonna pick 300 friends and we're gonna rip your fucking face off because we don't like the way you dress/act.
WTF? I don't like you either, but I don't call my friends and beat you up, fuck off and die you motherfucking cunt.

I saw the two videos and I highly doubt now that metalheads were the main comitters. I haven't seen any band shirt, I haven't seen any long hair, I haven't seen metal clothes at all.

All I saw was a bunch of random guys with hawaii shirts.

Plus, most metalheads are either too peaceful, or too lazy, or too fat because of sitting in front of the computer all the time to stick together and bash emos.

All in all, stupid action.

So true, I've never seen a metalhead beating up anyone because of that. Yeah, many of us have bashed emos while talking to our friends sometimes like ''MCR are so fucking ghey'' or ''Those suckers spend hours in front of the mirror'' or something like that, but then you meet some of them and just talk to them as a normal person. I mean, I have 2 emo friends, and I do tell them ''man you're fucking ghey with all that make up n' shit'' or ''why are you late, too many time in front of the mirror?'' when I'm with them as well as they ask me ''when are you gonna wash your hair dude?'', but it's just fucking joking, I wouldn't even dream of beating up an emo just for being emo, that's just plainly stupid!

Emos may look stupid to you lot, but us metalheads look stupid to everyone else.

Long, greasy, scraggly hair, big baggy cargo pants, band shirts with the words Fuck and Cunt on, untidy facial hair, metal chains hanging off your trousers, big black boots, makeup and screaming "rarrrr" as loud as you can down the street with your friends in the middle of summer.

It should be the chavs that we're fighting off, not "emos". When was the last time an emo came up to you, said "oi mate, give us a fag n ur fone or ill fuckin' knife ya, ya cunt"?

:rolleyes:

Too fucking true. And the worse thing is that they are always more, because they are just brainless cunts who join to do that. In my town there's ashitload of them and lately they're particularly violent, but instead of fighting emos or`punks, here we all (metalheads, emos, punks, rock people, etc... those with brains to put it straight) join in against them so they won't come and get us cos they know we're enough to beat them and that we'll help each other.

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:
World would be much better place if everyone understood that humanity is not that special and great.

Ok... wtf?
Might just be me thinking this, but what the fuck is the point of beating up random people? Emo's, neds, metalheads, goths, or whatever? Like it would be funny if someone you don't know would kick the shit out of you just because you dress the way you like.

This world is full of stupid fucks.
Meh, I really hate violence, and yes, I sometimes use it myself, but only in cases where guys don't seem to understand the words "stop touching me".
Beating up someone who hasn't done anything wrong to me? Never.

Seconded.

Actually, after reading the text about those goths who were beaten up, I don't think this shit is funny anymore.
But still a good thread to discuss about emo's. :rofl:

Did you find funny a shitload of coward dickheads running at a group of people to beat them ùp because they look different?

emos.... what a fags and yet i don't see any point to attack them if they didn't do anything.
there are so many assholes that really deserve to be attacked and even killed like politicians, religious extremists like muslims, jews, christians, SCIENTOLOGIST, and other type of cults.
i can't believe i am saying this, but.. this emos didn't deserve it.