Lombardo out of Slayer.

misleading thread title as right now lombardo is only missing the australian tour and not out of the band forever

It's BS, Kerry King being a dick as usual. And with Jeff basically out as well, my interest in new Slayer material/shows went from mild to nonexistant. I hope Tom leaves tbh.

Also heard someone say Dave should join Sabbath, now there's a thought I can get behind.

It's BS, Kerry King being a dick as usual. And with Jeff basically out as well, my interest in new Slayer material/shows went from mild to nonexistant. I hope Tom leaves tbh.

Also heard someone say Dave should join Sabbath, now there's a thought I can get behind.

lombardo in no way fits into black sabbath

I'll admit, it's more of a "wow-that-would-be-cool-man" notion. :p But I do think it could be interesting to hear, and I don't particularly see how Brad Wilk fits in either.
But oh well, never gonna happen of course. :)

No Bill Ward, no Black Sabbath Mk.I!

Sorry, needed to hijack my own thread.

I hear that Tom and Jeff can't stand Kerry, they just put up with him to keep the band going. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case with Dave too. After all, this isn't the first time him and Slayer parted company over royalties.

Slayer is really missing it's unique qualities and an edge over dozens of other bands if they kick out one of their main staff. Fuck, Slayer has been awesome because it's been the same for four decades and now they're breaking the combo.