London Astoria Show - 17th June

benzjammin

New Metal Member
May 4, 2008
England
My mate that booked the tickets got an automated call today from ticket master saying that the show has been moved to the Mean Fiddler (LA2) next door.

Has anyone else had this call, or know why it's been moved?

Yes mate, they've shifted it to the LA2.

I can only guess it's due to slow ticket sales...but who cares!
what a venue to see the lads in!

enjoy!

August Burns Red & Hostile

ABR should be interesting but i know nothing about the other lot...

Cheers for that! Cant say Ive heard anything of either to be honest, but its all about CC for me. Cant bloody wait. Just a few more hours at work this morning, then off to London for a few beers and slowly make my way to the LA2.

Its gonna be a top night!:headbang:

What was the setlist?

Dont remember the exact list or order as I was crammed up against the barrier for the entire set trying to breathe, but they played sanctuary, inflikted, arise, refuse resist, troops of doom, ultraviolent, bloodbrawl, territory, roots, wasting away, Hex, Doom of all fires, nevertrust, must kill..................help me out people that were there. Im sure there was more!!

Just a brilliant night.

Dont remember the exact list or order as I was crammed up against the barrier for the entire set trying to breathe, but they played sanctuary, inflikted, arise, refuse resist, troops of doom, ultraviolent, bloodbrawl, territory, roots, wasting away, Hex, Doom of all fires, nevertrust, must kill..................help me out people that were there. Im sure there was more!!

Just a brilliant night.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

Right, the setlist was as follows (anyone know the one song I'm missing?):

Sanctuary
Inflickted
Terrorize
?
Doom Of All Fires
Innerself
Nevertrust
Wasting Away
Black Ark