London on Friday.

I saw them last night, and it was AMAZING. I had only heard one MP3, and wasn't sure, but seeing them live has convinced me, they're great. The singer really interacts with the audience and the band put heaps of energy into their performance. I'm sure most of the audience was impressed too!

Brainstorm were Awesome on Friday night! I think I may Have missed a couple of the opening songs due to queue a mile long! No Joke! thanks to me mate tim chatting up two girls close to the front we jumped in! Totally Awesome performance By Brainstorm, Maybe Brainstorm can support Saxon on the Lionheart tour! and play bloodstock 05! :headbang: :Smokin: :worship:

My friend and I were right at the front. Not flirting or headbanging or getting into the music AT ALL*

*Possibly a lie

-----

Ok. We were. I was the girl that was wearing a purple vest thing with a black vest over the top. I kissed Andy's hand and he sang at me. <3

Yeah they rocked on friday. I managed to see all of brainstorm although sadly I had to leave a little while afterwards due to feeling unwell but all was made up again when I saw Andy outside the astoria and he smiled at me

:oops:

:headbang:

I'd like to say how impressed I was with Brainstorm at the Astoria the other week - I admit I'd never heard of them at all, so I wasn't expecting anything really, but they really impressed me with the energy of their performance. They really seemed to be enjoying themselves and the songs sounded fab - I'll definately be looking into them further! If they want to come back to the UK any time soon I know they'd get a good reaction - everyone I've spoken to about their set really enjoyed it :kickass: