London Scene

Suppose I'd better post...

London Metal Scene? Not that much of it to be honest. But here is what's currently going on (from my short small blond memory)

Marlborough Head: Near Bond street somewhere. A night of metal where you won't hear any shite like korn/nu-metal-flavour-of-the-month type crap. Saturday evenings

Decadence@Gossips: cheesy 80's stuff. now that rockscene's pretty much died this is it for a saturday night people...

..unless one is brave/drunk enough to venture out to the ruskin arms in east ham on a saturday. Better metal but a pain in the arse to get to/from

Friday you can venture to the electric ballroom in camden. Laughing at the goths and kids provides amusement for roughly 2minutes if that. If you've never been there before believe me if I tell you you should get very very drunk before entering...

Apart from that, that kerrang club died as far as I know, there's still the rapmetal/numetal/harcore-type night at the borderline on thursdays, saturdays there may or may not be something at the dome for those of you who like sitting in a sweatbox(far too hot down there).

there's a few more pubs like the intrepid fox(beware tourists) and the devonshire arms(saturday is quite metal) as well.

Not much at all really. I went up to nottingham rock city and had an excellent time a few weeks back. Decent club, maybe not the music I wanted to hear all the time, but a decent enough amount of good stuff, and at least there were places to run about to. I also quite like jillies rock world.

Anyone thinking the london rock scene is healthy vibrant and has lots to do should come and live here. It isn't that rosy...

Still I might see some of you if you're out getting plastered...

Hi we are a metal death core band that had already booked some concerts in the uk, we are looking for a mature drummer tu push forward our project.
We have a debut album out know and we want to get in studio as soon as possible to record some brillants ideas.
Now we want to play in locals the much that we can
Check our myspace:

www.myspace.com/athousandyells

Metal Night at Angel Islington

Total Maverick Decadence Show - 5th December - Islington
Total Maverick Decadence
http://www.tmdmetal.com/

Date: 5th December 2010
Time: 8:00PM
Location: Anam Bar, 3 Chapel Market, Islington, London N1 9EZ

Sun 5th Dec: Club Criminal @ Anam
For one night only, we are transforming the indie rock backdrop of our CLUB CRIMINAL to host some of the UK's best and most interesting METAL BANDS!!

Facebook Event Link

Promoters Description:
8.00pm Total Maverick Decadence
Ready to rock? With influences from the likes of Led Zeppelin, Guns n roses and Beyond this is one band not to mess with! If your not moshing your at the wrong gig, since this band clash metal with old school rock n roll, to truly create one hell of a live performance!
http://www.myspace.com/totalmaverickdecadence

485931_560644380631694_845000153_n.jpg