london set list/report

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
what a cool gig!!
found a green pick on the floor afterwards (thrax logo and on other side it says "you're brutalizin' me".)
hung out outside afterwards to try and get my 7-inch WCFYA signed.
while waiting a roadie gave me a setlist!
charlie looked pissed off/ill and walked straight past and said "i need to go to hospital" and so he didn't sign anything. rob came out next with 5 HOT female friends- way to go rob! i held his drink while he signed the 7-inch.
then john came out and spent some time chatting/signing.
then frankie and scott. they were all really cool! so i just need charlie's autograph now on the 7-inch. anyone else got it signed by the whole band?

SETLIST
blues bros. intro
contact
what doesn't die
black dahlia
got the time
caught in a mosh
safe home
in my world
inside out
fueled
antisocial
madhouse
black lodge
nobody knows anything
NFL
only
---
encores:
metal thrashing mad
bring the noise/i'm the man/bring the noise
i am the law

yeah man a fuckin awesome night.........
highlight for me was madhouse, cos they didn't play that at the other gigs i went to.....it was badass......pit during bring the noise was insane....must admit tho i did miss 1000 points of hate, can't have everything tho eh :)

wonder what was up with charlie he is normally way cool....can't have been too bad tho if they played paris......

nice one one the signed stuff, i got a few things i gotta get signed by the band next time round.....

I was gonna take we've come you all to get signed but decided not to there be back soon and i'll try and get backstage
How fucking boring are breed 77 i really wanted shadows fall to support
Si have you had speak english as album of the week yet?!?

yeah man i was told they would be too, shame cos bar 4way kill most of the supports i saw weren't very good.........

good idea about speak english too..........

Just to let those of you know about Charlie - he wasnt feeling very well from Wednesday night and had come down with a flu or cold virus. He went to the doctors and had a flu jab and after Manchester he felt better and thought he was gonna be OK - but after the soundcheck in London he started feeling the symptoms again.

During the show he sweated far more than usual and felt really bad afterwards. He was taken straight to their hotel and some more flu treatment to sleep before having to get up again to get the tour bus to Paris at 4 in the morning.

I promise you he wasnt pissed off with anyone but just with the flu bug!!!!

I know he felt bad coz he couldnt sign your stuff afterwards, but I am sure he will make it up to you next time.

no way- charlie felt bad for not being able to sign my stuff. what a cool and down to earth guy!!
(out of interest, how do you know he felt bad about this?)
btw are you the guy who used to run the fanclub?
i know touring is hard work- but touring when ill must be a killer...

lokey said:
yeah man a fuckin awesome night.........
highlight for me was madhouse, cos they didn't play that at the other gigs i went to.....it was badass......pit during bring the noise was insane....must admit tho i did miss 1000 points of hate, can't have everything tho eh :)

wonder what was up with charlie he is normally way cool....can't have been too bad tho if they played paris......

nice one one the signed stuff, i got a few things i gotta get signed by the band next time round.....

They played Madhouse in Wolverhampton.

yeah man wish i had made it to that show, next time i reckon !!! wolverhampton and machester !! regretting missing em both, still didn't miss any tracks in the end , thats summink huh :)

whadda tour :) so whats the wulfrun like, have to check that this summer if they go back....gotta get a car sorted......

ifi could i would dude, it all comes down to money, if i coul dget out there and see em in new york or chicago that would rule soooooooo mcuh, but with my cash flow as carp as it is, i just don't see how i will get it done, i gotta save everything i won for the snow this year as it is !!!! damn man my hobbies are too too pricey :((

everything i won!!?!?! wait a minut!¬?!?! i wish i had won some money, that should be everything i own

man i was looking into getting anew guitar, um a jackson jj by any chance, jesus tho, scotties sig is 2 grand !!! balls!!!!!!! i need money !!!!

hahahahah how'd you know about the ebay thing!?!?!? aaaah wait, those damn sisters :))

man i would ove to do the US tour thing, that would be amazing......like i say i have to save all my cahs for snowboarding this year. tho if i go to say denver way........maye.........maybe :)

hey dude, whats yet name when you come into the chatroom, does it change!?!?!

who was thraxter!?!?!

i have to journey up to gkasgow next time at the very least esp if thats their second most fave show to play !!