London show

hope so........seriously hope so........

hope nuclear balst get on the merchandising front too, they do some wicked stuff fortheir other bands, i need new thrax goodies !!!!

oh and a venger too :)

yeah man i defo wnat the shirts they wear on that tour !!! they look soooooo cool esp with the names n numbrs on the back, i'd have to have all 5, or at the veryy very least a benante and ian one :)

they look badass, why aren't they on sale already !! they couldmake big bucks from the shirts alone !!!!

well june is technically the summer :) !!!! an this tour is being decribed in the press as a "low key " tour.....meaning maybe they expect to do a full blown tour at some point soon : heheheh what we like huh wiat 5 years for em to come back and as soon as the leave we are busting for them to come back again !!! :)

They're confirmed for Sweden Rock 6-8 June, Rock Hard in Germany also that weekend 7-8 June and With Full Force in Germany 4-6 July.

I was sure they'd get on Download given Sweden/Rock Hard is the weekend after. I could swear John Bush said see you at Donington at the end, but I guess that's wishful thinking.

Anyway, if Anthrax aren't relevant why did Download book Iron Maiden and Ministry. Nothing against either but their hardly nu-metal bands.

i think its cos its not being heavily promoted as the 'we;ve come for you all' tour ........ they are only playing like 4 songs a night off it, maybe they plan to do a full on tour with huge we've come for you all artwork backdrops and trhat sort of thing, to be honest 6 dates o ver here is a helluva lot more than the one london show for volume:8 so i dunno really..........

i just hope it means they are back for more....and soon :)

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!

NO Gung-ho and A.I.R.!! but Bring the n.... no thanx!!
and a smal venue!! but they have beer Thanx!

SF of Sweden

London gig= :err: Stockholm 86 :headbang: