London vocalist needed badly, mp3s inside.DEP, botch, red chord..

phon1c

Apr 22, 2002
London
Visit site
Hello there, I post today on behalf of my band Taura Theia. We are based in and around London, and have been looking for a vocalist to complete our lineup for about 6 months, but have found no-one of a reasonable calibre at all yet. We've posted everywhere we've thought of on the internet, and handed out flyers at gigs, but still nothing, which is a shame as I think we have real potential as a band. There must be SOMEONE out there within the 7 million inhabitants of London that can do competent vocals.

We have recorded an instrumental 3 track EP at Stakeout Studios, and will go back there to finish it off with vocals once we find a suitable vocalist, you can download the tracks from our website (http://www.tauratheia.com), or here:

track one
track two
track three

We are all musicians in the band and therefore derive influences from all types of music, but mainly we sound akin to Dillinger Escape Plan, Botch and The Red Chord. Check out all the tracks if you can, they differ greatly.

If you are interested, know someone who may be or can help in any way please get in touch at jonathan_bretman@hotmail.com or call Jonathan (see site).

Thanks for your time