Long Beach Is Screaming For The Maidens.

Motohead

Sep 12, 2004
Just got back from the show.
!!!WOW!!!
Ladies, you are truly the best!!!
Do you really know, how great you look and sound on stage?
Your showmanship and professionalism are indescribable.
Liz is a great addition to the band.
Thank you all for the great night.

AWESOME show, Maidens! I was the redhead right in front of you, Aja, and Mini Murray. (I think I was probably the only girl who was there for the music, as opposed to just being there with a boyfriend or something!) Anyway, I've heard about your band for years but never managed to see you, but I live like two minutes away from Blue Cafe, so it was perfect. You pulled it off perfectly, and MAJOR props to "Steph Harris", as I started playing bass because of 'arry and would kill to be able to play like him. Up the Irons!

Wow...my first Maidens show last night and looking for the next time I get to see you all in action again!

The beast was defiantly over Long Beach last night,
Matt M.

Air Raid Siren said:
I was cracking up at Sara and Red Shirt - they were screaming at each other- dang, Red Shirt, ya got some lung power!!

HAHAHA...... THAT WAS A DAMN FUN NIGHT!!! (AS USUAL!!...AND IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK :headbang: ) LUNGS... OMG, I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT :loco:

Swordmistress said:
AWESOME show, Maidens! I was the redhead right in front of you, Aja, and Mini Murray. ...
You must be the redhead that was standing next to me...I was in front of Aja & Mini Murray too. I was of course...wearing my Red Shirt... I remember you told off some big dude (like twice your size) that was pushing the crowd.. guess you were getting hit hard, anyways after you told him off I saw him runnin away. I don't know what you said, but I thought that was damn funny! Careful, The Iron Maidens might want to hire you as their body guard !!!

Red Shirt said:
You must be the redhead that was standing next to me...I was in front of Aja & Mini Murray too. I was of course...wearing my Red Shirt... I remember you told off some big dude (like twice your size) that was pushing the crowd.. guess you were getting hit hard, anyways after you told him off I saw him runnin away. I don't know what you said, but I thought that was damn funny! Careful, The Iron Maidens might want to hire you as their body guard !!!

Ahaha! I wish I saw that! Funny! What a fun night!!! Most excellent vibe happening! Thanks so much to everybody who made it so enjoyable once again! :headbang: 'Til next time!

It was nice to meet ya finally, Matt! Glad you fianlly made it out and busted your MaidenShead with us!
Red Shirt said:
HAHAHA...... THAT WAS A DAMN FUN NIGHT!!! (AS USUAL!!...AND IT'S WHAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK :headbang: ) LUNGS... OMG, I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT :loco:
Dude, you've got PROJECTION! I leaned in a little just as you were letting loose a big hollah and my ear got all tickly from it! :p

Red Shirt said:

Welcome to the boards, Swordmistress! I saw all that action down there - was that the guy who shoved his way across the floor to the other side? Cuz if it was he shoved his way through and right out the door - security grabbed him and gave him the boot, I think!

I don’t like it when guys act that way; pushing and shoving and stuff... I think when they're at a Rock n Roll gig, they should be well behaved gentlemen with a good measure of dashing sophistication and refinement…

Air Raid Siren said:
Dude, you've got PROJECTION! I leaned in a little just as you were letting loose a big hollah and my ear got all tickly from it! :p

Hahaha... Reminds me of Bruce's quote on Live After Death "I want to go back to the hearing doctor and say 'Doctor, Long Beach Fucked Up My Hearing For Good!'" MWhahahaaha!:devil:

That guy was just being an ass in general. He didn't actually hit me, but he hit a girl who was behind me. I don't mind moshing at certain shows, but I've been to maaany Maiden gigs where Bruce stops the whole show and tells people who are moshing and fighting to "get the fuck out and go somewhere else!", so as I told the jerk, "You obviously don't know shit about Maiden, ass!"

Saw the Maidens for the first time at Blue Cafe and I haven't stopped talking about them since. I was so amped after the performance I couldn't sleep 'til nearly daybreak. By-the-way, not all their fans are men. I went with a friend who left her husband at home.
--Becky

BeckyinLB said:
Saw the Maidens for the first time at Blue Cafe and I haven't stopped talking about them since. I was so amped after the performance I couldn't sleep 'til nearly daybreak. By-the-way, not all their fans are men. I went with a friend who left her husband at home.
--Becky

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Welcome to the boards Becky! Glad to have you here!

RoboCaster said:
I don’t like it when guys act that way; pushing and shoving and stuff... I think when they're at a Rock n Roll gig, they should be well behaved gentlemen with a good measure of dashing sophistication and refinement…

Hear hear, my good man, well spoken. All that thrashing about is not more than a bunch of youthfull flubberin pish posh. Now, where did I leave my cup of Earl Grey tea...tally ho!

Lord of Delusions said:
Hear hear, my good man, well spoken. All that thrashing about is not more than a bunch of youthfull flubberin pish posh. Now, where did I leave my cup of Earl Grey tea...tally ho!

What would James Bond do?

Yea, “I say old man; this is Rock n Roll gig, not a shoving gig.”