Long shot... Strapping young lad at hultsfred in 2003, anyone?

Jun 2, 2005
This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoPEWO7krPQ

played at hultsfred in sweden in 2003... im LOVING the live sound on this one, from what i can gather in that short clip...
and it's a long shot, but im wondering if anyone actually has or has seen the entire show somewhere?

because this has to be their best live sound i have ever heard so far.. even better then their official DVD.

No, I have a couple of other shows of theirs, though, in a lower quality ASF and AVI - one of them from Stockholm, pre-Alien post-SYL, can't remember when the other one was. PM if interested.

Jeff

DSS3 said:
Shit, that does sound great.

I have no doubt, however, that it's just 81 > 5150 > 5150 or 1960 cab, if that's what you're curious about? ;)

he was asking if someone had the entire show, not what setup they used.

Cool!

Thanks for the reactions guys... all of em!

I completely missed that concert in the "fan" section of hevydevy.com.. thanks Ice T's Bobblehat.

Devin to the crowd:

"There's a lot of beautiful people in sweden, unfortunatly none of them are here tonight"

:lol:

I retract my previous comment - I don't know Hultsfred from Stockholm from Oslo from my own ass, I have that saved somewhere and I'll send it to anyone interested.

Jeff

Kazrog said:
You're all smoking crack if you think this sounds better than the DVD.
Agreed. I'm not one for Shaun Thingvold's mixes for the most part, as he's rather inconsistant, but if it weren't for Devin's inability to hit some of the notes he did on the records, that live DVD would probably be my favorite. Gene's drumming there is absolutely unreal.

Kazrog said:
You're all smoking crack if you think this sounds better than the DVD.

I was judging that from that little youtube clip i posted.. it really sounds damned good in that clip.. however, i downloaded realplayer to open that RAM file, opened the entire show, and it somehow sounds less attractive now.. like it's compressed a lot.

Still.. good show! :kickass: