Long Time No death - pictures and review

so now we know that Peter uses a 'special' drop tuning for tunes such as Hang him high and Let the knife.

Prolly Drop A

anyone noticed him switching guitar?

btw, I hate drop tuning :(

Here are some our pics from HYPOCRISY concert in Moscow 14th of March

42164.jpg

All pics are here
http://headbanger.ru/reports/2408?show_images=1
Photos by Natalia "Nuts" Reshetnikova
(с) HeadBanger.ru

sorry supernova, that's what i meant. they played in b standard, and peter noted all the soli he had to play and all the songs they had recorded with a drop tuning, but instead of playing them correctly by dropping the b they changed the key. but in the meantime i checked youtube an nope, the songs seems to be quite like on the album. other possibility would be that he played the whole show in a drop tuning ( on that picture you mentioned he's playing a G-D Powerchord on the E and A String - maybe), but why would he have noted DROP TUNING on the set list? hell, i don't know. :D

ahahaha
I told myself that I would investigate the issues at the gig I will attend...but then again, I reckon beer and headbanging will have the upper hand :D

I cant wait for the shows in the US!!!!

I have my tickets for the Tucson And Mesa shows (the first 2 on the tour)

By the way Hybridwar, i saw Warrel Dane at the place in Tucson-really small! no stage baracade but the sound is a bit rough so wear earplugs to clean it up. It should be a fun time!

they should start playing necronomicon again. that song was kickass

or how about some slave to the parasites

or Paranormal Mysteria

By the way Hybridwar, i saw Warrel Dane at the place in Tucson-really small! no stage baracade but the sound is a bit rough so wear earplugs to clean it up. It should be a fun time!

Thanks for the update! I really CANNOT wait now! :loco:

yeah he meant they should play it AGAIN live, not that they should open a gig with it, that'd be fucking random ;)

for songs they should play live, see list above :)