Look At This.

janez79

n00b king
Aug 16, 2004
Slovenia
Now who says that metallica sucks.

i ve found this

Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo, plus Andrew W.K. were among the attendees at the Lamb Of God, Fear Factory, Children Of Bodom and Throwdown show at Roseland in New York City Wednesday night. Photo is Kirk Hammett of Metallica and Willie Adler of Lamb of God

i found his on encycmet.com

looks like metallica members like their music( of all three groupes)

If there would be a metallica cob tour then cob would be very poppular cause metallica plays on stadioums and arenas.

well i think that the sentence "If there would be a metallica cob tour then cob would be very poppular cause metallica plays on stadioums and arenas" is the truth

More and more I get the impression that by now, COB could play stadions/arenas!

I mean, seeing as fukin HUGE as they are!!!!!!!!! :OMG: Seems like 3/4 of the European and half of the US population are worshipping them, right???

SR~VE said:
More and more I get the impression that by now, COB could play stadions/arenas!

I mean, seeing as fukin HUGE as they are!!!!!!!!! :OMG: Seems like 3/4 of the European and half of the US population are worshipping them, right???
Man they're pretty huge in Venezuela too! (it's in South America if you know).

delt said:
^ south america.... where the hell is that? i looked all over my map of europe and i can't find any country called south america :loco:
Hey I've had people here in the USA asked me that in what part of Mexico is Venezuela located in.

So how much people know of Geography is still a mystery to me, at least with American people anyways, maybe you Europeans are more cult.

Wings of a dream said:
Hey I've had people here in the USA asked me that in what part of Mexico is Venezuela located in.

So how much people know of Geography is still a mystery to me, at least with American people anyways, maybe you Europeans are more cult.

Heh, this one chick I met still thinks Germany is run by Nazis and has no electricity and that Russians are Communists.

Yeah some Americans are really fucking stupid. I blame MTV.