Look for "Adjusting The Sun" in the next tour's setlist

Plague Witch

Infidel
Oct 22, 2002
Pacific Northwest, USA
Got to interview Peter in Seattle sunday night and mentioned to him that everyone on the forum was wanting to see "Adjusting The Sun" in the set. He said they'd play it when they come back in February with Cannibal Corpse. So watch for it!!!!!

Were you the dude sitting in the Green Room with the note pad hanging out at that one table near the front?

Just curious, cuz I noticed there was some guy there who was going to interview the band.

KazigluBey said:
Were you the dude sitting in the Green Room with the note pad hanging out at that one table near the front?

Just curious, cuz I noticed there was some guy there who was going to interview the band.
Yeah, that would be me. Was supposed to interview at 6, before the show, but Jez the tour manager didn't show up. So I had to go back by the dressing room and harass security until they tracked down Jez for me. He hooked me up with the inty after Hypocrisy's set. Problem is, COB was playing and it was so fucking loud my recorder didn't pick up anything but noise. Fucking SUCKS. Still, I got to meet Peter and interview him, and that was fucking AWESOME. Very cool guy. He also mentioned that The Arrival will be out around February also, so the touring will coincide with that. And FYI for those who haven't seen them on this tour-the new song "Eraser" KILLS! Very reminiscent of Abducted. Gonna be some good shit!

Plague Witch said:
Yeah, that would be me. Was supposed to interview at 6, before the show, but Jez the tour manager didn't show up. So I had to go back by the dressing room and harass security until they tracked down Jez for me. He hooked me up with the inty after Hypocrisy's set. Problem is, COB was playing and it was so fucking loud my recorder didn't pick up anything but noise. Fucking SUCKS. Still, I got to meet Peter and interview him, and that was fucking AWESOME. Very cool guy. He also mentioned that The Arrival will be out around February also, so the touring will coincide with that. And FYI for those who haven't seen them on this tour-the new song "Eraser" KILLS! Very reminiscent of Abducted. Gonna be some good shit!
Will we be able to read this interview anywhere in the Net? Or was it done for printed mag only?

Leviathane said:
Will we be able to read this interview anywhere in the Net? Or was it done for printed mag only?
It'll be posted on http://www.knac.com , although since the recorder didn't work I'm not going to be comfortable posting it as an Interview, since it will have to be from memory. That wouldn't be fair to Peter or the fans. But I will write up something, and cover the things we discussed-like the fact that there will NOT be any more albums from The Abyss. He said they just had some songs they had to get out of their system, and that's it. He might do some producing on the next Lock Up album, but is going to mainly stick to producing just Hypocrisy and Pain; Pain will have a new album next year as well-he has about 10 songs done, and 5 more that need vocals. The cover album will also come out next year, after the studio album.
Anyway, I'll cover it all and post the link here once I get something up. I mainly wanted to convey that he said they'd play "Adjusting The Sun"-that's my favorite Hypocrisy song, and I figured others would be stoked to hear that they'll be playing it.

lumitalvi said:
I´m sorry... the COVER album???? :err:
Pain was going to release an album of cover songs, but then they set it back. Peter said he wanted to get another studio album under their belt before they released the covers. So the regular Pain album should be out around midsummer, and the Pain cover album will be out around this time next year.

lumitalvi said:
I have have met him a couple of time too, and he really is great! BTW, I gotta ask, did he smile? :D
Did he smile? I didn't really pay specific attention. He was definitely friendly and cooperative, but I didn't notice if he smiled. Why, does he have some nasty teeth or something?

Haha! Noooo, I just noticed when I spoke with him that he was very serious. Like when I talked to Lars one time it was all "heh heh"- talk. There´s nothing wrong with this, it just hit me after the meeting when I thought why I felt so weird. I haven´t talked people like Mr.Tägtgren much.

lumitalvi said:
Haha! Noooo, I just noticed when I spoke with him that he was very serious. Like when I talked to Lars one time it was all "heh heh"- talk. There´s nothing wrong with this, it just hit me after the meeting when I thought why I felt so weird. I haven´t talked people like Mr.Tägtgren much.
Haha Ok, gotcha! Lars and Mikael were very quiet-I got the impression they're not very fluent in English and they looked a little out of sorts. Peter was definitely business like, but not to the point of being rude or impatient. He did seem somewhat serious, but I kinda expected that with all the work he does-he obviously takes his music seriously, and I definitely like that.

Plague Witch said:
Got to interview Peter in Seattle sunday night and mentioned to him that everyone on the forum was wanting to see "Adjusting The Sun" in the set. He said they'd play it when they come back in February with Cannibal Corpse. So watch for it!!!!!
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: ... hell yeah! :D

Great thread.

I got to meet Peter on Tuesday in Milwaukee and I noticed he was pretty serious, too.

It was an honor I'll never forget - talking to him for a whole half-minute. :D