Message from Peter

North Wind said:
Well, that's OK. I meant the guys who download for one reason: to get the stuff free...
That sucks indeed. I know people who have all their CDs on their HD and offer everything on Soulseek. I really can't stand that!! :yell: I mean it's up to you to support the bands you like and so make it possible for them to keep on making music.

a german band (manos) have all front and backcovers on there homepage for those people who download or burn the CDs! They said its ok, if all come to there concerts!
And HELL! MANOS concerts are as full as a rolling stones gig!

another possibillity....

Eos said:
That sucks indeed. I know people who have all their CDs on their HD and offer everything on Soulseek. I really can't stand that!! :yell: I mean it's up to you to support the bands you like and so make it possible for them to keep on making music.

That's exactly what I meant! The point is bands deserve support for the faboulous albums they give us. Even if I'm dying to hear Hypocrisy's new album, I will wait untill it comes out in the stores! That's my philosophy and will always stick to it!

yeah us metal fans are loyal, because even though it happens we download stuff from the internet (especially when you find it a couple of months prior to its street date), we always buy the CD, because we want the final product in our hands.... I bless heavy metal :worship: