news from the studio!

thewendy

the webmistress
Hi everyone.

I want to share some info about what's going on in the Hypocrisy-camp with you.
As I write this I have recorded the drums for the next Hypo-album and I’m back in Bergen/Norway where I live.
I brought my new drum kit to the studio and it sounded killer. We all got impressed about how quick we found the sound we wanted. We spent like a half day finding the drum-sound and then everything was ready for me to start the recordings.
The recording-process was as cool as it can get. Peter and Mikael was there in the studio all the time and within three and a half day I recorded eleven new songs.

On the 9th of November, Mikael will start recording the bass-guitar. When he is done with that, I am sure he will let you know how it went here on our official website www.hypocrisy.tv

Best regards!
Horgh.

sweet. wondering if this will be alien themed or something else...

it was cool to have lyric input from others on the arrival, but personally i prefer peter's lyrics.

from official website:

29/11/2004

Update on the new album

Hi everybody,

Last week we finished recording the guitars and the bass tracks were done a week before that. Today we have started with the vocals.
There is no title for the album yet but we will let you know as soon as we have one.
We are very satisfied with what we have accomplished so far...it´s killing!! Bye for now...

All the best

Hypocrisy

This has been a sticky for about 6 weeks and I've never seen it!?!?

:headbang: for new Hypocrisy.

Same here, but then again I don't usually check Hypocrisy forums! Either the band is low on money, or they decided to pull a CoF to get more publicity...lol.... either way, I hope they're on the next big movie soundtrack.... lol...

Again an update from the official Hypocrisy site:

"Greetings,

Here's a little update from us for everybody who's been wondering what's been going on in the Hypocrisy studio.

Currently we are taking a break from the recording process since Peter is doing shows with PAIN. We will continue again next week.

As for the album itself, we have no title yet but we can tell you that we are very satisfied with the results so far. There will be ten songs on the album in total, five of which still need vocals added to them. The plan is to finish the recordings before our US tour in April with SOILWORK, MNEMIC and DARK TRANQUILLITY. The new album will most likely be released in September.

Mikael Hedlund
09/02/05"

Yeah I know, but it was the latest one to catch my sight by quick look, and since the latest post concerning news in this thread was oldish I thought at least this is something for those who haven't read it. Personally I'm much into knowing estimations of release dates.