Good news from the Hypocrisy studio

thewendy

the webmistress
We are happy to announce that we've completed the mastering of our new album last week. Even though the album is still untitled, we can guarantee you that it sounds killer! As soon as we have decided on the title, we will let you know!

The official release has been set for September 5th 2005, out on Nuclear Blast records. Below you can find the complete tracklist:

1. Intro (not named yet)
2. Warpath
3. Scrutinized
4. Fearless
5. Craving for another killing
6. Let the knife do the talking
7. A thousand lies
8. Incised before I've ceased
9. Blooddrenched
10. Compulsive psychosis
11.Living to die

Cheers,
Mikael

now its time to bet on which songs will be the slow and intoxicating ones, and which will be the fast paced killahs :p

- 6. Let the knife do the talking
- 9. Blooddrenched

Im sure these will be nasty as hell

- 7. A thousand lies

if its as good as LIES I just cant wait! :D

- 11.Living to die

sounds great, should we expect something like Paled empty spheres or Slippin away? or All turns black?

Nonetheless, mesa so fucking optimistic

Im already working on a time warp machine, Sept 5th is the key, oh yeah.... :p

I don't know... somehow I'm not thrilled by the names at all... Sound like cliché Death Metal names and that's not at all what Hypocrisy is about. Anyway, the music is the thing that counts!

Damn, I didn't even know Hypocrisy was coming out with a new album this year, it's definitely now on my "automatic purchase" list.

Is the September 5 date an overseas date only or a worldwide release date?

i cant wait till the 5th! and yeah, i also cant find the alien-songs, so i hope they are making a nice into the abyss-like cd! but if i look at the titles i think they are starting with a new sound for a couple of songs, but there will always be the good hypocrisy-songs and the slow-but-terrific ending songs! i cant wait :D

My first thought when seeing those titles was 4th Dimension/Abducted.

mainly these 2 titles:

5. Craving for another killing
6. Let the knife do the talking

I think that the song "Scrutinized" might have something to do with aliens.

I didn`t really know what "scrutinized" meant,but after reading the definition:

"To examine or observe with great care; inspect critically"

Either it can be about aliens being scrutinized by the government,or people being scrutinized by aliens.

But would an alien inspect a human carefully.
Nah,doesn`t sound like that in the other alien-themed Hypocrisy songs.

The rest of the track list seems exellent,anyway.

I cant wait! from the looks of the song titles, it does look like it will be in the vein of Into The Abyss, which im not too happy about to be honest. As long as it has songs like "fire in the sky" im happy!!!! I hope the last track "living to die" is slow and depressive as fuck!

Firefest9 said:
I cant wait! from the looks of the song titles, it does look like it will be in the vein of Into The Abyss, which im not too happy about to be honest. As long as it has songs like "fire in the sky" im happy!!!! I hope the last track "living to die" is slow and depressive as fuck!

For real, need another Slipping Away song. That song is just total bad ass.