Looking back at SX's ProgPower 2.0 set list...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I was watching the show again tongiht and just thought I would share this with those that weren't around then. The had played The Accolade and Divine Wings at the PP I earlier that year so we didn't miss out on those biggies.

In order...

Smoke and Mirrors
Church of the Machine
The Eyes of Medusa
Through the Looking Glass
**note that Russ's acappela version of "On the Road Again" was inserted here.
Evolution
Fallen
Transcedence
Communion and the Oracle
Guitar Solo
Egypt
The Death of Balance
Out of the Ashes
Bass solo
Romeo vs Lepond "Empire Strikes Back Duel"
Sea of Lies
The Edge of Forever
Of Sins and Shadows

Glenn H.

That sounds sooo good!! Romeo & Lepond dual! (drools)

Did they have more than 90 minutes last time?

Divine Wings Of Tragedy said:
umm i would like to know, how did u watch that? is there a video?

Glenn is the guy who sets up the Progpower each year for the past 4 years come september. And i don't think that video is up for trades or anything like that.

This subject has come up several times on the Progpower forum...Glenn has had the entire concerts filmed. But don't expect some sort of compilation video, because getting permission from each of the bands involved would be an impossible ordeal...

Demonspell said:
This subject has come up several times on the Progpower forum...Glenn has had the entire concerts filmed. But don't expect some sort of compilation video, because getting permission from each of the bands involved would be an impossible ordeal...

Thats unfortunate, because I think maybe another progpower or two down the road he'd have enough filmed stuff to have a "best of" progpower DVD, imagine how awsome THAT would be?

Thanx for that Download page Glenn.
I got the Egypt video from there a while back. and thanx also for that page being my introduction to Evergrey! I downloaded "the rulers of the mind" video and from that I orderd "recreation Day"!