Looking for a couple of discs

entropywins

May 6, 2009
I posted this over at Perpetual Motion with no bites so I'll try here as well.
I would very like to obtain copies of:

Symbiosis by Poverty's No Crime

and

The Edge by Eternity X

Anyone have copies they are willing to sell? Ken? Santa?

Thanks!

If it helps, I see amazon.co.uk has one or two cheap used copies of The Edge listed for sale (currently about 6 pounds each), but I can't vouch for those sellers, so buyer beware I guess.
Never even heard of that PNC disc. Good luck!

Also if you're not based in the UK and you order from overseas, make sure your bank/credit card issuer/whatever won't charge you for buying in a foreign currency, I hear some of 'em like to collect lots of fees :(

Cool-thanks. I took a chance and ordered the Eternity X disc. Even in Pounds it was a lot cheaper than I had seen on some other sites.
They had the PNC disc listed as well but 30 pounds is too much for me!
The search continues....

Happy New Year to All!

Right now 1 pound is approx. 1.5 USD. When I was in England 2 years ago the exchange was 1 pound to 2 USD. Really pissed me off when I calculated that I had just paid 30 bucks for a lunch of fish and chips in a bar.

Right now 1 pound is approx. 1.5 USD. When I was in England 2 years ago the exchange was 1 pound to 2 USD. Really pissed me off when I calculated that I had just paid 30 bucks for a lunch of fish and chips in a bar.

I hope the fish was Lobster:tickled:

Sean:

Symbiosis is pretty rare. If I decide to sell my copy I'll let you know. Better start saving now though... :D

Ken

Got Symbiosis also...if you need it to listen to I can rip it for you or send you a CDR...it's nothing special compared to the new stuff...just rare...but I'm a collector so I probably won't part with it seeing I have all the other PNC CD's.