Looking for a "Internet" drummer!!!

israel

Bassist Member
Feb 12, 2002
Sao Paulo
:Spam:

Hello dudes! Sorry for the SPAM! ;)

I am a bassist from Brazil, and me and my Italian friend Max are looking for a "Internet" drummer, who'd be able to record things at home and trade the files back and forth through a hi-speed (DSL or better) connection. Also we should be albe to get in touch through MSN messenger, this makes things much easier... My MSN account is israelmbf@hotmail.com, add me if you have any questions ok? ;) Also, my email is israel.biscaia@gmail.com, feel free to ask anything there ;)

Here is the original message posted by Max in some other forums:
"hey HI THERE you all...

my name is Massimo but u can call me Max, I'm from Italy, and I am currently looking for a drummer interested in a thrash death metal project. It should be some kinda session thingie - I already have my demo songs fully recorded with the drums part done with a sequencer. Now I am in need of a capable metal drummer to join me and a brasilian bass-player in the effective recordings of the real album.
You can hear a preview of what the project sounds like here > R Y M I D.
Here is also a direct link to a downloadable mp3 song (right click - save object as...)> STRIKE (AT ANY COST).

THis drummer should be able to record his own drumkit and able to reach the members of the project via MSN messenger or similar. A DSL or higher connection would be appreciated too.

My personal curriculum as a musician is probably useless - but if you feel like you want to know some more about me feel free to ask.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you, I wish you peace, joy + prosperity!

CIAO!

Max"

Thanks in advance for all replies! :headbang:

Israel.

If you can't find anyone else, I'm still up for it. I think we had talked before but it kind of died out because I still can't get my guitarists to write anything.