Looking for a musician or band official thread.

Hey guys i've had a few people lately asking me about spare drummers or bands that need a guitarist etc etc so i thought i'd create this thread to help connect like minded Metal musicians from established bands all the way down to beginners.
Just specify what your looking for an post it on here!:headbang:

Members of Sydney Metal act THIS WORLD are on the lookout for guitarists:

Influences: Devildriver, Lamb Of God, Nevermore, Killswitch Engage, Meshuggah, Pantera, machine Head, testament. Pretty much anything

We are after a solid rhythm and good lead gutiar player. Recording and live experience preferred. Good gear would also be essental. Pretty much they need to be laid back but willing to get things goin.

If interested please contact Keeble:

this_world@live.com.au
or
phone 0402 491 588

I'd suggest not suggesting bands as influences. If you put the wrong combination up, you might lose people that would otherwise love your band and be a really contribution musically. Also, maybe a vague area of operation would be a good idea. Sydney is a big place.
That being said, there's plenty of 6 stringers out there. Good luck with the search!!

And Dave, you're a champ. Always helping everybody.

Well... we've got that other thread and I'm currently jamming with a drummer with another as back up. I was thinking of having a reality tv show to decide who we should have, but I'll just do what I do.

MASS BURIAL IS LOOKING FOR A PERMANENT GUITARIST

As the public has already took a notice of the recent changes in Mass Burial line-up, it is now official - Mass Burial has parted ways with Benny T due to professional differences. Currently his position is being temporarily filled by Canberra axeman Nick aka "Stewie" from Unholy Vendetta/Punishment, as he is ready to assume rhythm guitarist's tasks for the scheduled national tour dates.

Mass Burial however needs a permanent second guitarist, who is willing and able to go into long term commitment with this demanding but rewarding band.

If you're interested, pay attention to following - you need to:

have your own gear and transport, be an enthusiast of Extreme metal styles Black and Death Metal, you don't waste too much ambition & money on drugs, no gambling, you're a fan of Mass Burial music and you're technically skilled to perform it, you're willing to travel overseas with the band for a series of gigs.

Furthermore, you should be professional in representing the band in public and professional environment.

Bare in mind that Mass Burial is based in Sydney Australia.

If you satisfy the above requirements, feel free to contact:

massburial@gmail.com

Alternatively you can send a message to:

www.myspace.com/massburialtheband - or
www.facebook.com/mass.burial

Feel free to submit any material or information of relevance.

If you need this band - prove that this band needs you! |m/

Your

MASS BURIAL team

www.massburial.net
www.myspace.com/massburialtheband
www.reverbnation.com/massburialtheband
www.facebook.com/mass.burial

massburial@gmail.com
management@massburial.net

Another Victorian act seeking members:

Hi everybody, I need a vocalist and drummer for my new tech death project 'Hadal Maw'.
If you or anyone you know might be interested go to www.myspace.com/hadalmaw to listen to a track.Or download it here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16490948/Vocalist Wanted.mp3
I would be very grateful if you forwarded this message to anyone in the world you think would be interested in filling one of the spots.
I can be contacted on this matter at hadalmaw@hotmail.com
Thanks very much

Nick (HOUSE OF THUMBS)

Looking for a drummer.

We're playing doom metal in the style of doom metal! Must be able to play slow and must also be able to use double kicks.

Sounds like doom metal/NWOBHM/heavy metal having a miserable epic orgy with a group of witches and Red Sonja.

Must have own equipment & transport (we'll be jamming out west - we are in Sydney/Blue Mountains).

Songs ready to go (nearly an albums worth). Other things looming on the horizon...

PM me if interested or email blood_eagle_666@yahoo.com.au

Cheers.....

Can you supply the drum kit and how patient are you? I can definitely play slow

Cheers for the offer mate but not really to interested in lugging a kit around for somebody else, been there done that. And we are slowly running out of patience as well ha ha ha ha ha... But thanks again.....